Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Dear Stephanie

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Toohard will become famous soon enough Toohard's Avatar
    Real Name
    Paul Humphreys
    Horses
    PalaisDuLouvre,Trip 7s, AnythingForLove

Dear Stephanie

Dear Stephanie

Your request for a chat with me as per picture attached is continually popping up on my screen whilst I am reading articles on this forum.
    stephanie.JPG

It says you are 2.8 miles from me (mixing up both metric and imperial measurements).

You are 2.8 miles away from me wanting to chat to me at all hours of the day and night and I am now being questioned by my wife as to who Stephanie is.

So I did some investigation.

I drew a circle on a map around where I live 2 4/5's miles in all directions. There's only half a dozen houses in our immediate vicinty. Big properties then to the north, east and west. You are not resident at any of these. So assumed you must be south of us. The other day I did a doorknock of all the houses to the south inside the circle on the map. I took your photo with me. No one knew of you.

I got in my car and drove 6kms (or 1.875 miles as you put it) away from our house. Looked up the forum page on my SmartPhone and there you were again. And you were still 2.8 miles from me. I then drove another 6km in another direction. Looked up forum page again. Again you were 2.8 miles away from me.

I can come to only 1 conclusion. You are stalking me !!! Following me around in your car at all hours but always remaining 2.8 miles away.

What is it you are so keen to chat to me about?

Judging by your picture I'd be well out of my league. Like a C0 running round in an M4+. I'm happily married with 3 young kids and no spare time on my hands.

And as for any 'romantic interest' you may have in me, these days I'm like a dog that chases cars. I can run and chase them no problem. But if one day I catch one, what the hell would I do with it?

So please curtail your online harassment of me.

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    Hey Paul,
    Stephanie looks a hell of a lot like that blonde bird who used to be William Shatner's partner in TJ Hooker. She ended up marrying that guitar player bloke who was covered in tats. Buggered if I can remember his name. I need more Coffee.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Toohard will become famous soon enough Toohard's Avatar
    Real Name
    Paul Humphreys
    Horses
    PalaisDuLouvre,Trip 7s, AnythingForLove
    Gday Jaimie.
    Heather Locklear (as above well out oy my league!!). Was married to Richie Sambora (Bon Jovi...)

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year teecee has a spectacular aura about teecee's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tony Cahill
    Jules you should put Pauls story at the top of the Forum as a Must read sicky for when members collars start to smoke.

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Hey Paul
    Awsome read and now i know it's not real i can leave my house again without having to worry about the serial stalker lmao.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year broncobrad has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Brad Leach
    Me thinks she wants more than a chat over a cuppa Paul. I don't think she's too picky about who she has that chat with either because she's been stalking me up in the Northern Rivers for a while now. Even brought it to Admins attn a few weeks ago.

Jules, have noticed the improved advertising being displayed lately and the Mrs hasn't been looking over my shoulder as much accusing me of trawling through singles ads. Good work.

Administrator 3YO admin will become famous soon enough admin's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jules Boven
    Occupation
    Marketing Manager
    Horses
    Charge Forward
    Hahaha, that's gold.

Ads are improving, but it's primarily Google getting better at understanding what this forum is about. But simple fact is ads like the above work, and get people to click on them (yes, here) so that's why Google chooses to display them. You guys have probably noticed the Google Privacy announcement plastered all over Google's properties. The driver behind that is so that Google.com can share tracking info with YouTube and other Google sites, That way they will be able to really know what the hell you get up to online, and hence be able to serve better ads. I think that policy came into force a few days ago so ads should be getting better (I'm seeing quite a lot of Stallion ads and ads for that game howrse these days). But still those matchmaking ads will continue I would assume, because they work.

I've been thinking about implementing a premium member feature where, for say $50/year people could have all ads turned of and hopefully I can come up with some other features (larger PM boxes etc but would like to offer more then just that sort of stuff). Would that be something you guys would go for, it might save a few marriages?
    Please read the rules before posting.

Harnesslink Marketing Manager

Real Name
    Brad Leach
    Personally, the ads really don't bother me Jules, its just nicer to see a bit of variety. The other features you are talking about may suit other users, but I'm still struggling with what is already available. Cheers.

Senior Member Stallion Danno is a jewel in the rough
    Real Name
    Dan Gibson
    Occupation
    Driving 175:1 winners!
    Horses
    No Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by broncobrad View Post
    Personally, the ads really don't bother me Jules, its just nicer to see a bit of variety. The other features you are talking about may suit other users, but I'm still struggling with what is already available. Cheers.
    Hey Brad , you know what I'm struggling with!!! Stephanies been telling me fibs!!

Real Name
    Brad Leach
    Dan you must have more money than sense. (Laughing out extremely loud at present). How good is Paul going though. Spends the day out at the races with the young bloke and an extremely healthy filly wearing Black Caviars livery, takes a pic of the two of them together, gives his son $50 hush money and Mrs Humphreys swallows the story. That man impresses me.

+ Reply to Thread