Dear Stephanie

Your request for a chat with me as per picture attached is continually popping up on my screen whilst I am reading articles on this forum.
stephanie.JPG

It says you are 2.8 miles from me (mixing up both metric and imperial measurements).

You are 2.8 miles away from me wanting to chat to me at all hours of the day and night and I am now being questioned by my wife as to who Stephanie is.

So I did some investigation.

I drew a circle on a map around where I live 2 4/5's miles in all directions. There's only half a dozen houses in our immediate vicinty. Big properties then to the north, east and west. You are not resident at any of these. So assumed you must be south of us. The other day I did a doorknock of all the houses to the south inside the circle on the map. I took your photo with me. No one knew of you.

I got in my car and drove 6kms (or 1.875 miles as you put it) away from our house. Looked up the forum page on my SmartPhone and there you were again. And you were still 2.8 miles from me. I then drove another 6km in another direction. Looked up forum page again. Again you were 2.8 miles away from me.

I can come to only 1 conclusion. You are stalking me !!! Following me around in your car at all hours but always remaining 2.8 miles away.

What is it you are so keen to chat to me about?

Judging by your picture I'd be well out of my league. Like a C0 running round in an M4+. I'm happily married with 3 young kids and no spare time on my hands.

And as for any 'romantic interest' you may have in me, these days I'm like a dog that chases cars. I can run and chase them no problem. But if one day I catch one, what the hell would I do with it?

So please curtail your online harassment of me.