Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Interdom Final

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year teecee has a spectacular aura about teecee's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tony Cahill
    Quote Originally Posted by mightymo View Post
    Raglan cannot cross Feelgood. Happy to bet you a lotto ticket Teecee?

Are you game to come to shaky Chch for the sales Harvey. we can settle there.

Im certainly hoping that Mr F can lead all the way and win, but my head says Quinny will be too good
    Can't really see anything leading all the way here. trigger may get to lead most of the way but get gunned down late.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year mightymo will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Harvey Kaplan
    Horses
    Bling It On, Nike Franco, Cruz Bromac
    Not going to be in Christchurch as we are going to Ladyship mile on Sat but i can always get someone to meet up with you to collect the ticket!

Senior Member 2YO Harold Parker is an unknown quantity at this point
    Real Name
    Robert Parker
    Mr Feelgood was disappointing his first 3 starts in WA. He was luckless the first two (WA and Fremantle Cup) and his first heat run for 4th outside a slow pace was probably his worst run in Australia.

Big improvement on night two and even better on night three. He's got better as the series has gone on. Kudos to John McCarthy.

I don't know how much racing you guys watch from Gloucester Park but Mr Feelgood leads for sure from the inside and no way will they take a sit. An incredible horse. Jug winner, comes to Australia via New Zealand and wins a Hunter Cup, Interdominion etc etc etc and still doing it @ 9yo. Amazing. $5.50 is a gift.

Mr Feelgood
    Lombo Navigator
    Im The Mighty Quinn / Smoken Up DH for 3rd : )

Real Name
    Robert Parker
    I'm also sticking Raglan into my Tri's. I was on him in the Vic Cup when he was a great 3rd from three back the fence. I think that's where he'll be on Friday. At his best when driven cold.

Member Gelding Lenem will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Lenny Bagle
    No doubt an amazing horse but has sometimes been a touch disapointing at the top level when leading.I recall a Ballarat Cup and a Newcastle mile.Can't imagine that he'll be the one to "take on" SU.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Mighty Atom will become famous soon enough Mighty Atom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rod Reeves
    Occupation
    retired
    Most of Mr Feelgood's Perth runs have had him in the death seat or moving around the field to face the breeze,the first time he gets a good run back in the field he bolts in. To give up the chance to lead from one could be very regrettable. He will have no opposition from the next four for the front and if he hands up to Smoken Up he may not get out. Far better for MF to control the tempo than SU dictating terms.His brilliant time and run away win last Friday suggests to me he would have the advantage against SU in the breeze. If you can lead you don't give away the 1 gate at G.P.especially when your opposition draws 6.
    Last edited by Mighty Atom; 02-27-2012 at 02:03 PM.

Real Name
    Robert Parker
    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Atom View Post
    Most of Mr Feelgood's Perth runs have had him in the death seat or moving around the field to face the breeze,the first time he gets a good run back in the field he bolts in. To give up the chance to lead from one could be very regrettable. He will have no opposition from the next four for the front and if he hands up to Smoken Up he may not get out. Far better for MF to control the tempo than SU dictating terms.His brilliant time and run away win last Friday suggests to me he would have the advantage against SU in the breeze. If you can lead you don't give away the 1 gate at G.P.especially when your opposition draws 6.
    Right on mate. If they can have him back to near the horse he was in the Vic Cup they don't beat him IMO. He was awesome that night from the breeze.

I wrote the horse off after night one. The way he's progressed through the series. It could be one of the great training performances by John McCarthy. Straight to the front and don't look back.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year The Form Student will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Steve Carter
    Occupation
    Astral Projectionist
    Horses
    Rocket Glenfern, Tudor Royal, Manaroa,
    Quote Originally Posted by Harold Parker View Post
    Right on mate. If they can have him back to near the horse he was in the Vic Cup they don't beat him IMO. He was awesome that night from the breeze.

I wrote the horse off after night one. The way he's progressed through the series. It could be one of the great training performances by John McCarthy. Straight to the front and don't look back.
    He'll be doing plenty of looking back.....waiting for the nuclear missile to be launched!...........Hail the "Mighty King"...........you should get on my best Quinella for Bankstown today..........to build up your bank for fiday night!

aussiebreno
    Just placed my bets $2.25 for ITMQ with a saver on Feelgood @$6. Worked out a nice ratio, for every $5 on ITMQ I had to have $1 on Feelgood for my saver.
    I can't take credit for this but its the Quinnterdominion!

Senior Member Horse Of The Year The Form Student will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Steve Carter
    Occupation
    Astral Projectionist
    Horses
    Rocket Glenfern, Tudor Royal, Manaroa,
    My market for 2012 ID Final
    ITMQ - 4/5
    SU - 2/1
    RAG - 7/1
    MF - 8/1
    AR - 10/1