Quote Originally Posted by tiny View Post
Hypothetically speaking I would like to see Luke McCarthy cloned ten times an take all of the top ten positions. He is every thing and more than you would expect from a professional trainer.

He presents his horses well
They always run to expectation
He presents himself well with the media marketing himself and his sponcers at every opportunity.
And the fact he doesn't punt or allow his staff to punt is an added bonus.

In a time when harness racing was not scared of its own shadow Luke would be marketed better by the industry similar to the way Chris Gleeson was in the 90s.
Tiny, if I did not know better, I would think you are pulling my leg.......but I know your not........I was going to suggest for you L Mc X 10, but I waited for you to reply.........What if he gets sick or suspended, or has a positive swab......what will happen to Harness Racing?...........As a punter, I hate good horses and big races....you can find more winners at better prices in the "penny dreadful" events........you just have to dig a little deeper.........I like Luke Mcarthy also, but he can't carry Harness Racing on his own shoulders.........He does do a good job, and I like his manner and no BS approach........he has other trainers and drivers wondering what to do next.......but in general his horses are a short price...........this does not do the sport any good either......more competitive racing is better for the sport.......owners are queuing up to give him horses, that's why he has multiple runners in each race....... he can't take all the horses out their to train..........I like finding something to beat him, it it happens i get good odds!............Stick with Luke, you will find the winner more often than not!!!!!