Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Art Colony

triplev123
    I try to follow things very closely and it's not at all obvious to me Buster so you both have me at a distinct disadvantage.
    I do know that Casie Coleman was forced by the ORC to race out of the 'D' Barn at Mohawk/Woodbine, this despite never having recorded so much as a positive that would have caused her to have to do so. Further to that I also know that with her 6th straight nomination in a row for Trainer of the Year she took out 'The 2010 O'Brien Award' title for the 4th time. Those who are aware of the very strict criteria which apply to the O'Brien Awards would know that Trainers and Horses instantly become ineligible if they score a Positive during the season.
    Casie Coleman having been nominated for 6 years in a row and having won Trainer of the Year on 4 of those 6 occasions speaks volumes and it greatly discredits the inference trotpace is putting across.

Banned 4YO justdoit will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    (BANNED) (BANNED)
    Occupation
    (BANNED)
    Bill Robinson trained some good horses, towards the end of his reignhe would not attend the awards. It seemed that the award for trainer of the year was at that time not seen in a good light by many people.

Member Gelding trotpace will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Unknown
    Quote Originally Posted by triplev123 View Post
    I try to follow things very closely and it's not at all obvious to me Buster so you both have me at a distinct disadvantage.
    I do know that Casie Coleman was forced by the ORC to race out of the 'D' Barn at Mohawk/Woodbine, this despite never having recorded so much as a positive that would have caused her to have to do so. Further to that I also know that with her 6th straight nomination in a row for Trainer of the Year she took out 'The 2010 O'Brien Award' title for the 4th time. Those who are aware of the very strict criteria which apply to the O'Brien Awards would know that Trainers and Horses instantly become ineligible if they score a Positive during the season.
    Casie Coleman having been nominated for 6 years in a row and having won Trainer of the Year on 4 of those 6 occasions speaks volumes and it greatly discredits the inference trotpace is putting across.
    Doesn't matter to me if you think it discredits me.
    You're entitled to your opinions and so am I.

Real Name
    Unknown
    Quote Originally Posted by triplev123 View Post
    Hey Trotpace,
    Just wondering. Have you ever bred a mare to Cam's Card Shark, Art Major, Dragon Again, Mach Three, Rocknroll Hanover, Western Ideal, Western Terror, Red River Hanover, Village Jolt or The Panderosa? How about you Buster? Keen on the progeny of any of those sires?
    and why is that?

triplev123
    Quote Originally Posted by trotpace View Post
    Doesn't matter to me if you think it discredits me.
    You're entitled to your opinions and so am I.
    For sure. Just one thing though. It doesn' discredit you personally trotpace. It does however completely discredit your comment on this subject.
    The fact that Casie Coleman has been nominated for the O'Brien Award Trainer of the Year 6 times and has won it on 4 of those 6 occasions and the accompanying fact that O'Brien Award nominees both Human & Equine are automatically dropped should they record a positive, serves to totally discredit your inference that you don't breed to ex Casie Coleman trainees because you think her and so their success is the result of something underhanded going on. If you happen to feel that the two (as in you the person and that particular line of thinking) are inextricably linked then so be it.

triplev123
    Quote Originally Posted by trotpace View Post
    and why is that?
    Is it not obvious? Every single one of them came from Barns that have recorded actual Positives & mutliple versions thereof, Robinson/Gelrod & Pelling. If your stance against the imagined transgressions of Casie Coleman & so her ex trainees is consistent...then by rights you should have run a mile from every one of the abovementioned as well. So, have you bred a mare to any one of them? You skipped over answering that one.
    While for a long time I thought otherwise, it also underlines the fact that it matters not where they came from, nor does it matter who trained them and what the transgressions record of their trainer was. They will either succeed or fail as sires, regardless.

Real Name
    Unknown
    Maybe i just have a thing against Casie Coleman?

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Hi Trotpace
    From where i sit it seems like she is doing a fantastic job.

+ Reply to Thread