Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Superstar Quinn

Junior Member Weanling barny will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    craig barnard

Thumbs up Superstar Quinn

What an amazing inter dominion win by the mighty Quinn , Nz bred raced on both sides of the Tasman and now a deserving dual championship winner.🐎🐎
    Bad luck for Smoken Up but unfortunately perhaps a bit of karma ?😉
    Keep Smilin 😝

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Toohard will become famous soon enough Toohard's Avatar
    Real Name
    Paul Humphreys
    Horses
    PalaisDuLouvre,Trip 7s, AnythingForLove

Thumbs up

Yes congrats to ITMQ !!

And the drive of Gary Hall Jr. Already with the pressure of driving the hometown hero and odds on favourite his drive was superb. He said after race 1000's of things went through his head when Smoken Up galloped but he kept his cool and used that horses main asset to perfection. Didn't panic and perfectly timed drive.

Can't be too critical of Smoken Up meself. His best chance was to get to the front and run them along and try to take some of the sting out of ITMQ. Tried to do it but thats racing. He'll be back to fight another day.

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist

Thumbs up

I thought the best part about ITMQ's win was the on the line and the past the winning post celebration from his driver. Watch the replay closely right at the point where they roll on by all the fellas in the stable area and they're given a big salute as well. Great stuff that. Thanks for the theatre Jnr. Much appreciated.
    Last edited by Triple V; 03-04-2012 at 01:08 PM. Reason: missing word

Senior Member Stallion Danno is a jewel in the rough
    Real Name
    Dan Gibson
    Occupation
    Driving 175:1 winners!
    Horses
    No Stars
    Thoroughly deserved win by the Hall Camp, I was at Alexandra Park for the final last year and bumped into a not so happy Hall snr after the race. Gary snr thought the luck of things had gone against him and was a bit despondant..anyway I said to him on parting " look on the bright side Gary, you've got the horse to beat next year!!" which improved his mood immediately!
    Well not only did that turn out to be right but the Auckland final went their way as things turned out as well. I reckon G Hall snr owes me a beer!!

Cheers,

Dan

+ Reply to Thread