Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Karloo kix ok to race, pending enquiry

Senior Member Horse Of The Year The Form Student will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Steve Carter
    Occupation
    Astral Projectionist
    Horses
    Rocket Glenfern, Tudor Royal, Manaroa,

Karloo kix ok to race, pending enquiry

KARLOO KIX is OK to race...............due to stewards report below from HRNSW.....so what does this mean...........will the stewards swab each run......will he be disqualified from his subsequent runs if the previous swab is proven positive..........owners of horses will be scratching their heads if the first result is positive and therefore the horse should not have been allowed to race in the first place! Are we not being told something............I think we are entitled to know the thoughts a bit more than a very summarised report!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.harness.org.au/news-artic...?news_id=17840
    Last edited by The Form Student; 03-06-2012 at 03:47 PM.

Banned Filly tiny will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Andy Macole
    I think the stewards now have a pretty far idea that there has been an error made. They will just go through the motions of having an inquiry. I think it is unlikely there will be any charges laid.
    After they allowed Raglin to race this is a fair decision.

Real Name
    Steve Carter
    Occupation
    Astral Projectionist
    Horses
    I think the "Colonel" should get on TrotsTV today, and explain what is going on?.............when the "irregularity" was first noticed were these horses banned from racing, if not, why make a statement that they are OK to race pending the enquiry???...........therefore, how long before the results of the 2nd testing are known, and will it be before the hearing date on 20th March?? No wonder there is suspicion and bad publicity about Harness racing!

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Greg Hando will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hando
    I would like to think you are right Tiny but i don't think you are.
    Have whoever you want on but don't ever have yourself on

Real Name
    Steve Carter
    Occupation
    Astral Projectionist
    Horses
    Karloo Kix is in friday night at Bathurst........Race 5, No.7

Banned Foal Ardvark will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Mark Advark

Karloo Kix ok to race pending enquiry

I hope the authorities dot their I's and cross their T's on this one....we dont need another situation like the Russo caffeine farce of a couple years ago....

Member Gelding Lenem will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Lenny Bagle

Senior Member Colt clumsy will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Snudden
    Quote Originally Posted by tiny View Post
    I think the stewards now have a pretty far idea that there has been an error made. They will just go through the motions of having an inquiry. I think it is unlikely there will be any charges laid.
    After they allowed Raglin to race this is a fair decision.
    Congratulations to HRNSW on another successful charge! Keep up the good work.

Senior Member 4YO Thevoiceofreason has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Bill Williams
    Occupation
    Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Ardvark View Post
    I hope the authorities dot their I's and cross their T's on this one....we dont need another situation like the Russo caffeine farce of a couple years ago....
    Exactly how was it a farce , once the swab was found to be positive Russo amazingly remembered there was a problem with the collection process, he did not mention it the night the horse won , only when it was positive a few months later.. in fact the stable as all stables do signed a document saying all was ok with the collection process on the night of the race

The stewards dismissed this defence and charged him... on appeal the judge found there may have been contamination when the alleged problem with collection occurred.

Go figure

Member Gelding Itisi will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Mick Tobias
    Can't see in any of the reports how Barry Lew pleaded, he got six months for using steroids, what a joke these penalties are.

+ Reply to Thread