Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Banned members alias's.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year broncobrad has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Brad Leach

Banned members alias's.

Dear Admin,

I am sure this has come up before, but is there a listing of banned members that we can refer to. Like, when someones been banging on for a while and then all of a sudden they go missing in action. I sit back and think, are they just sick of posting or have they been banned or what?

So if someone gets a week, month or whatever or they have been using multiple alias's, can the remaining members either be informed or refer to a list or something, for example Cassie Dodds was posting on here like there was no tomorrow and now there is not a blip to be seen.

Just wondering

Cheers

Senior Member Horse Of The Year mightymo will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Harvey Kaplan
    Horses
    Bling It On, Nike Franco, Cruz Bromac
    in most cases its because they get found out . ie Cassie Dodds was in fact an alias for another male poster that had been banned!

Administrator 3YO admin will become famous soon enough admin's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jules Boven
    Occupation
    Marketing Manager
    Horses
    Charge Forward
    It would be great if we could do something like that Brad, but I think that would probably help the troublemakers too much. In nearly all cases people are banned for having multiple aliases. (It's the same two/three guys who have created dozens of accounts.)
    Please read the rules before posting.

Harnesslink Marketing Manager

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    G'day all,

What Jules said is right on the money.
    It is the same 2 or 3 spineless, cajone-less dickheads that have created multiple ID's and continue to take their shots from what they believe to be anonymity. However, I've looked through a whole heap of traces and I am about to ban a swag of accounts that, from what I am able to determine, are all directly connected/related....with at least 16 of them (some are already banned, some are still active), utlimately nearly all of them tracing to the exact same account with one or two ISP's. On that score, here's a tip fellas. TOR doesn't work anywhere near as well as you think it does.
    If you are one of them and you think that your account it actually legit, that it has been shut down in error & you can properly explain why it is that you are linked to a series of other already banned persons in such a way...please get in contact & we'll take another look at it.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year broncobrad has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Brad Leach
    Thanks for responses folks and I can see your point in not displaying a HALL OF SHAME. Cajone-less dickheads, such a way with words VVV...I'm still chuckling.

+ Reply to Thread