Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Interdominion Pacing Rankings

Member Filly peacheymagic will become famous soon enough peacheymagic's Avatar
    Real Name
    Unknown
    Ok surely there should be some discretion and common sense shown though. Based on this system a Tasmanian Cup is equal to a Miracle Mile or Victorian Cup. Only two other horses (Vegas Bound and Thomas Pyke) from the Tasmanian Cup are even nominated for the interdoms showing the strength of this "grand circuit" race and Chain of Command has never even raced against any of the to 10 horses.

Flashing Red
    Good luck to the connections of Chain of Command. You can only beat what turns up, a grand circuit win is a grand circuit win. Nothing worse than people dismissing your horse in what would have obviously been a highlight for connections A great training performance too

Member Filly peacheymagic will become famous soon enough peacheymagic's Avatar
    Real Name
    Unknown
    I wish the connections all the best the horse has done a great job in Australia so far and a group 1 win is never easy.. i just think the system needs some adjustment. Maybe I will be proven wrong and Chain of Command will make the final.

+ Reply to Thread