+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Stunin Cullen impressive

Junior Member Weanling Mardy will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Unknown
    Occupation
    Mental Health Worker
    I remember reading something a day after the Cup,and i think Ants stated that once he took a trail,he over raced and by the time he got to the passing lane he had no gas left.So MAYBE if he settled better in a 2 mile go,then i'd think he'd run it out well..hopefully we will see that happen if they decide to tackle another 2 mile go.

Member Filly peacheymagic will become famous soon enough peacheymagic's Avatar
    Real Name
    Unknown
    Flashing Red I think most Cullen horses are middle distance horses best at 1950-2600 which is what most of our races are run over but Cullen has also left some great stayers like Mainland Banner who won a NZ cup and Pay Me Christian who was a great miler.

Senior Member 4YO Don Corleone has a spectacular aura about Don Corleone's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ray Fidow
    Occupation
    Sec Cons
    I think with another few months on him since the cup time you will find that Stunnin Cullen settles much better, he certainly seemed relaxed in NSCup. By Tim and Ants taking him to the Central Otago Cup and Northern Southland Cup they perfecting his ringcraft and he will be so much better when he returns to take on the 'guns'.

+ Reply to Thread