+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A horse with 10 Legs

Member Filly tyson will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Tyson Jones
    Horses
    Scrap Art, Shezarascal, Franco Torro

A horse with 10 Legs

Fox valley appeal went very nice tonight....

Senior Member Horse Of The Year The Form Student will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Steve Carter
    Occupation
    Astral Projectionist
    Horses
    Rocket Glenfern, Tudor Royal, Manaroa,
    Quote Originally Posted by tyson View Post
    Fox valley appeal went very nice tonight....
    I tipped it in this forum and backed it when it sat outside and ran 2nd to Captain Joy, who got a rails run to beat it..........backed it again last and did some work and ran last...........this week drew wide..........did not back it!

Senior Member 2YO Harold Parker is an unknown quantity at this point
    Real Name
    Robert Parker
    I was on him. It looked his race tonight against an average bunch. The young bloke that drives him drove a terrific race.

Tonight was my last night of freedom before the Wife and Kids arrive from the States this week. I've had an amazing month or so with three trips to Perth, same for Menangle, the drive feels as far : ) but alas, the Harness Racing honeymoon is over.

Good racing out there tonight. There was a trio of locks that looked over the line and weren't as short as I thought they'd be. The mare in the 1st, Thorn's guy in the 2nd and Our Sixpence was ultra impressive. I got a little better than my money back on Jack Twain and Itaintover. The latter must of gone sub 54 to finish where he did. The only race I missed out on was The Big Mach and I didn't hang around for the Trot.

It's been a great month on the punt. The sock drawer is full. Got to keep that hidden from the Mrs : )

+ Reply to Thread