Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: RocknRoll Heaven In Australia

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Rocknroll Heaven just won the Tattersalls pace in 1:48.1 and that should put him over the line for Horse of the Year, will that win push his service fee up?

Member Gelding Fullerton will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Mike Morano
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    In America he will probably be 15000

Real Name
    Mike Morano
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    How many horses will Heaven breed his first year in the southern hemisphere?

nat
    Who know depends on the price $5-8,000 possibly a full book to me fist season sires need to get foals on the ground ASAP and need that first 2-3 season full book, it will be interesting now with veiwing the Breeders Crown on Sky in Australia and the hype that was generated about R&RH and that he delivered on the day. Its all a positive for the horse the best free promo live racing from the US beamed into the southern hemisphere.

Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    It depends on if they transport semen to New Zealand or not and if they do i think they could serve 200 in Aus and another 100 in N.Z without any problem. He is a great race horse and got breeding behind him, would love to know your thoughts on comparing Heaven and Sportswriter as race horses and what size is heaven as i've been told his not a big horse. It also depends on price that will be the telling factor.

Real Name
    Mike Morano
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Well I prefer Heaven he has won on all tracks. Sports didn't win a race on any track but his own Mohawk wich is a 7/8ths and had a lot of health issues. Heaven is a small horse 15 1/2 hands ,But when I went to see him at the Jug he is wide and long all muscle. Thats my opinion I have three mares in America and Im on a list to breed to Heaven.
    Last edited by Fullerton; 10-27-2010 at 03:23 PM.

Banned Gelding Termite will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Unknown
    This horse is a machine and you don't get better credentials that a $2million season. If the Stallion Station think Art Official is worth $6000 then surely Rock n Roll Heaven will fill his book at $8K

Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Hi Termite
    I'd have to agree with you, you could also take a look at Shadow Play who stands for $5500 who is know where near the horse or has the breeding of Rocknroll Heaven, thats another thing i like about Heaven is that his dam is a 1:50.2 winning Artsplace mare who's fullbrother is a 1:50.1 $1.2 mil winner so if he comes out here at $8000 he will be booked out in the first wk.

Banned 4YO justdoit will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    (BANNED) (BANNED)
    Occupation
    (BANNED)
    Pepper Tree farms Mr Rob Vandyke would have to be Australias number one stud master/stud owner, with the stallions he has supplied to the market in the last couple of years and what he has to come.
    Someone please let me know if there is anyone else who has done as good a job in acquiring the type of stallions he has.

The number of mares RnRH will breed? Call and ask, or send an email. From what I have seen you will get
    a straight answer.
    Last edited by justdoit; 12-20-2010 at 02:14 PM. Reason: just added the underlined part

Real Name
    Mike Morano
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    I read an article on Rob Vandyke and getting Heaven , he said he flew to the U.S to meet the Bellino family before the jug and made a deal with them on a hand shake he said, the Bellino family was offered a better deal after the jug but kept their word to him and signed a contract after the BC .They must be some good guys to do business with.

+ Reply to Thread