Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: RocknRoll Heaven In Australia

Junior Member Weanling J BELLINO will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Joe Bellino
    Fullerton you are correct . I own RnR Heaven and that's the way it happened, is that the article in the harness edge?

Member Gelding Fullerton will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Mike Morano
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Wow hi Mr Bellino big fan of you and your horses. Yes it was in the magazine .Is RnR Heaven almost booked in N/A I myself are trying to send some mares to him and it seems I am on a waiting list.

Senior Member 4YO Don Corleone has a spectacular aura about Don Corleone's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ray Fidow
    Occupation
    Sec Cons
    Like your style Mr Bellino. Hope all the success comes you and your family's way.

Real Name
    Joe Bellino

Thank you

Don. Fullerton I know they are sorting out the mares they want to breed to him you have to remember there is a limited amount this year of 140 so I think he is pretty close to full. Thanks for the kind words

Member Yearling Joe Fitz will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Unknown
    In an article in the latest edition of Harness Racing Update, Mike Kimmelman mentioned that after Rock N Roll Heaven breeds 140 mares at Blue Chip, he will go into quarantine (July), and then on to Pepper Tree Farm where he could cover as many as 300 mares.

Real Name
    Joe Bellino
    The book in the southern hemisphere is unlimited.The book in America is limited to 140

Banned 4YO justdoit will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    (BANNED) (BANNED)
    Occupation
    (BANNED)
    Hi J Bellino, Your horse is awesome.
    The 140 limit in NA is that because they focus on selling yearlings as an income as well as the service fee and in Australia and NZ
    with the unlimited number the income only comes from the service fees. is that making any sense?
    If a stallion is capable of attracting 500 or 600 mares and can produce enough semen to breed them, with a good pregnany rate.
    So what, The rules allow for this and other stallions have done it and so for an equal chance of success justdoit
    The stallions are only collected 3 days a week? I am told, only 3 times a week. The natural breeders are doing it 3 times a day when they are in the peak of the breeding season and so the life of a standardbred stallion is no worries as long as he likes the rubber vagina...
    I like your choice of stud farms and wish you & your horse continued success.

Banned 4YO justdoit will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    (BANNED) (BANNED)
    Occupation
    (BANNED)
    Back to the Beach, hate this life

Real Name
    Joe Bellino
    Thank you . justdoit

Flashing Red
    We might do a mare via embryo transfer with him next season.... by the way Triplev, where is that article you promised me? Does anyone know his official height? Someone said 15 1/2, but he looks smaller than that? Obviously TV can be disceiving. One thing that isn't deceiving is that he is a truly good looking standardbred!

+ Reply to Thread