+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: RocknRoll Heaven In Australia

Junior Member Weanling J BELLINO will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Joe Bellino
    15 1/2 hands . You are correct.

Flashing Red
    Thank you very much for your input, I'll be passing it on Mr Bellino If things go to plan, I'm sure you will be extremely happy with this mare. She is a little on the small side like your bloke, but also like your bloke she is solid, a massive rump and chest, a beautiful looking and bred filly

Senior Member 2YO Love Of Courage will become famous soon enough Love Of Courage's Avatar
    Real Name
    Sue Smith
    Hello Mr Bellino
    Hello Mr Bellino,

You must be so proud of your horse Rock N Roll Heaven. I live in Brisbane Australia and have already contacted Pepper Tree Farm regarding booking several mares to your stallion.

Are you able to email me or post links to where I can recive some high quality images of this super horse.

Regards,

Sue

Flashing Red
    Quote Originally Posted by Love Of Courage View Post
    Hello Mr Bellino
    Hello Mr Bellino,

You must be so proud of your horse Rock N Roll Heaven. I live in Brisbane Australia and have already contacted Pepper Tree Farm regarding booking several mares to your stallion.

Are you able to email me or post links to where I can recive some high quality images of this super horse.

Regards,

Sue
    To too would like some high quality images if that's OK, have a good mare for him too

Real Name
    Joe Bellino
    If you will pm me you e-mail addresses I can send you some.

Senior Member 2YO Love Of Courage will become famous soon enough Love Of Courage's Avatar
    Real Name
    Sue Smith
    Hello Flashing Red,

I have read that most of Rock N Roll Hanovers best horses have been from Artsplace mares. I have 2 mares by sons of Artsplace, so a son of Rock N Roll Hanover ( Rock N Roll Heaven ) may be the way to go. Correct me if I am wrong but this would be a 3 x 3 cross. Breeding experts is this good or bad ?

Regards,

Sue

Real Name
    Sue Smith
    Hello Mr. Bellino,

I sent an email yesterday to you.
    Regards,

Sue
    Last edited by Love Of Courage; 01-22-2011 at 09:30 PM.

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Hi Mr Bellino
    I was just wondering do you breed from many mare's and how did the half sister to Rocknroll Heaven by Bettor's break in.

Real Name
    Joe Bellino
    Thank you Sue as soon as my wife gets home I will send you something.I have 3 mares that I own , I tried to buy more this year but some of the prices were just to much. All three will be going to Heaven.As far as his sister her name is Heavensbettor Half we are very impressed with her right now she is very athletic and very very smart.

Flashing Red
    Hi Mr Bellino,
    I PMed you my e-mail.

+ Reply to Thread