Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: RocknRoll Heaven In Australia

Flashing Red
    Quote Originally Posted by Love Of Courage View Post
    Hello Flashing Red,

I have read that most of Rock N Roll Hanovers best horses have been from Artsplace mares. I have 2 mares by sons of Artsplace, so a son of Rock N Roll Hanover ( Rock N Roll Heaven ) may be the way to go. Correct me if I am wrong but this would be a 3 x 3 cross. Breeding experts is this good or bad ?

Regards,

Sue
    It is true that Artsplace (outcross) mares go very good with Western Hanover (Meadowskipper) lined stallions. Hopefully this proves the case with other outcross lined mares.... we shall see!

triplev123
    G'day Flashing,

Aside from his obvious extraordinary race track ability, as an aspiring sire the single biggest thing Rock N Roll Heaven has in his favour is that his bloodlines allow him to cover virtually ALL of the best producing broodmare blood currently available here in Australia.
    Artsplace, In The Pocket, Mach Three, Cam's Card Shark, Cam Fella, Jate Lobell, Albatross, Falcon Seelster & Classic Garry line mares that you can send him...you name it, he can pretty much hit 'em all. I even think he's far enough down the line to take a reasonable shot with mares by Badlands Hanover, Rustler Hanover, Red River Hanover and so on.
    I just went through the list of the Top 20 2yo, 3yo and All Age Broodmare Sires of the past couple of seasons here in Australia and IMO there's not a single one who's mares he could not reasonably be bred to. A lot of people probably don't fully appreciate just what sort of an advantage that is to any sire setting out to make a name for himself.

Good luck with your horse Mr. Bellino. I'm looking forward to seeing him. Those back to back 49's that he paced to win The Jug were just incredible. That he kept on pacing such miles in so many races after that point was testimony to his heart & soundness. A great colt, no question.

buster
    nigel lawson? the climate change guy? you obviously aren't too happy about the carbon tax coming up

triplev123
    The anti-climate change guy to be precise Buster.
    Carbon Taxes & the associated irrational, non-scientific belief that C02 causes changes to the climate, more specifically global warming, are the emotives with which Environmental Marxists have attempted to hoodwink successive generations of people in this country...and it has damned near been achieved...because those successive generations left themselves wide open to be hoodwinked, having apparently failed to pay attention during High School Biology, Geography and Chemistry, not to mention certain aspects of Physics.
    It is solely a case of Voodoo Science meets a repeatedly & dismally failed Political Ideology to create a decidely unholy combination, something very much akin to that which might result from the mating of errrrm, I dunno, a couple of pretty God awful things. How about a Sloth and an Octopus...for the sake of the abhorrent mental image that such a creature conjures up?
    Here ends today's Sermon.

Junior Member Weanling J BELLINO will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Joe Bellino
    I sent out the pictures I hope you like them.

buster
    i disagree, the carbon tax is totally based on capitalism, it works by affecting the price signal, which is the only indicator that firms under a free market respond to

Senior Member 2YO Love Of Courage will become famous soon enough Love Of Courage's Avatar
    Real Name
    Sue Smith
    Hello Mr & Mrs Bellino,

I have received the pictures thank you !
    I expect he will receive a very good book of mares here in Australia, including several of mine pending the service fee announcement.

Regards,

Sue

Flashing Red
    Hi Mr Bellino,

Got the pictures, thank you very much. Would love for him to be a little bigger, but love the fact that he is very solid, nuggety and good looking, that "type" is my favourite. He would also have to be one of the best looking standardbreds I've ever seen

Thanks again. Can't wait for one of his babies

Banned 4YO justdoit will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    (BANNED) (BANNED)
    Occupation
    (BANNED)
    Hi Flashing Red,
    Have you just invested some of your winnings at the UNI Bar?

Not saying that it would be a bad idea.

Flashing Red
    Quote Originally Posted by justdoit View Post
    Hi Flashing Red,
    Have you just invested some of your winnings at the UNI Bar?

Not saying that it would be a bad idea.
    lmao, I think the money is in transit, but in saying that I don't drink anyway I am more likely (well 100x more likely) to log onto Big Dees to get my saddlery fix! Loving the Aussie dollar parity with US at the moment! And Lord knows my love affair with Big Dees! In all honestly, my rego is due and my car is ready to clunk out! As much as I don't want to I will have to save it! lol! I was told while luck was on my side I should buy a lottery ticket. Then I could SHOUT the whole uni bar after I win 20 million Hehe!

+ Reply to Thread