Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Johnny Murphy

Junior Member Foal murf will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Johnny Murphy

Johnny Murphy

Understandably there is a lot of interest in the recent positive swabs that have been announced in NSW and unfortunately it is with some sadness that i note many people have vented theIr dislike towards the parties that have been charged. In a real honest and fair world those parties charged with this offence are guilty or they are not guilty. That very question has not yet been proven and as everyone knows we all have the right to plead our case and contest if so desired, the findings. As a lay person in the harness world a mere punter for want of a better term, i am staggered by the venom being spat out towards the McCathy stable and rightly or wrongly believe that it has to be a vandetta at worst or a lot of people who would rather the stable did not set up in NSW. My personal opinion is that is has been healthy for harness racing in NSW to witness such a highly proficient stable at what must be hugh expense grace us the punters with their dedicated operation. I have not been able to find anywhere(however will willingly stand corrected) this organization having a positive swab ever. If this is the case it is obvious very good horses highly skilled training methods have been enough in the past to illiminate the need to use illigal drugs. We should all await the outcome what ever that may be and not take sides i'm sure the parties involved will act in accordance with their concience and execute what they believe to be the best outcome for all stakeholders (just like me) involved in harness racing. The last thing we need now and i'm sure on this we all agree is any more scandles in the industry.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Greg Hando will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hando
    Well put murf
    Have whoever you want on but don't ever have yourself on

Member Filly remington will become famous soon enough remington's Avatar
    Real Name
    joshua tinning
    Horses
    il tesoro, total control
    well said mate

+ Reply to Thread