Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Holy Camp Boy v Imthemightquinn

Flashing Red

Holy Camp Boy v Imthemightquinn

Who has the highest pure speed?

I still feel Holy Camp Boy does, or maybe it just seems that he sustains it a little longer. He always seems to pull away but at the finish Imthemightyquinn always seems to have one gaining on him.

Well done to connections on winning the Freemantle Cup, anways. And lol @ the comment "Hall can spend 6 weeks in a hamock in Hawaii now".!!!

Senior Member Colt Phoenix will become famous soon enough Phoenix's Avatar
    Real Name
    Panos Kambas
    Very impressive win by ITMQ.. that blistering sprint down the back reminded me of my favourite all time race back in 1994 (separate topic already started by me before).

Will be very short next Friday and if he's going to Melbourne for the Hunter Cup.. well... the match up with Smoken Up will be tantalising.

Member Filly peacheymagic will become famous soon enough peacheymagic's Avatar
    Real Name
    Unknown
    Don't dismiss the Kiwis Sleepy Trip and Stunnin Cullen in the Hunter Cup

Flashing Red
    Watched the Bendigo Cup tonight (well done Trigger btw!) but I will bet my last dollar that Holy Camp Boy choked off. Really disappointing for connections. He was a little rank before the start and then pulled something fierce throughout the whole race.

nat
    Some good horses were struggerling up the straight they let Smoken up cruise and paid the price for a (parden the pun) smoking hot last half of 54.8

Flashing Red
    Smoken Up has certainly hit a purple patch of form - where you there tonight Nat?

Member Filly latemail_cam will become famous soon enough latemail_cam's Avatar
    Real Name
    Cameron Lee
    Occupation
    CEO
    Who is the peter manning of WA Harness racing, who can turn a average horse into a metro horse in WA.

nat
    No Flashing Red thought about it, might go up to Echuca cup tomorrow want see if Georgetown can turn it around

Hi latemail_cam they all seem to be able to turn average horses around in the west look at LUMINOUS LOMBO nothing against the horse but he was a average horse running around trying to win a MO now he being entered and runing in feature races in the west

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Hi Nat
    Very wet up Echuca way so be carefull, and well done to Smoken Up and Lance. I remember reading an article not so long after the miracle mile where Lance said Smoken Up will now go onto bigger and better things and he is right.

triplev123
    G'day Flashing,

With that speed crazed way of racing that he has Holy Camp Boy reminds me so much of the US bred Jate Lobell horse, On The Attack in that his speed doesn't seem to be able to be rated in any meaningful way. ITMQ is of course the better racehorse manners wise but point to point speed wise I still think Holy Camp Boy has the edge. It's crazy speed, maniac speed. I reckon if they stoked him up in the prelim. & turned him loose out of the gate at Menangle he would make 1/4 in low 25's and pace on from there to the half in 52, no risk at all. In against the big boys that might be the only way to drive him now? Just go as fast as they can for as far as they can, just clear out and hope he has built up a big enough margin that he can hold the closers off in the stretch? Wicked speed Holy Camp Boy. It has been a long time since I've seen one that was as point to point fast here in Oz.

+ Reply to Thread