Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Detention as boys behaviour get's out of hand!

Senior Member Horse Of The Year The Form Student will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Steve Carter
    Occupation
    Astral Projectionist
    Horses
    Rocket Glenfern, Tudor Royal, Manaroa,
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple V View Post
    Trevor once told me BPH has the eyesight of Mole from Wind In The Willows so there was no need to hide behind the pillars, he wouldn't have seen you clearly even if you were hanging over the fence with an orange flashing light strapped to your head. It must have been pretty bad... because one day when they were playing golf Jerry told Trevor that for the first 12-18 months that he had the horse BPH had thought OSV was a chestnut.
    That explains a lot..........like the night he drove Koala King at Penrith, buried away on the fence at 1/5!

Real Name
    Steve Carter
    Occupation
    Astral Projectionist
    Horses
    Checkout the field in the 1981 A G Hunter Cup, Koala Kings 2nd last race win............it makes me salivate at what a great field went around! As one great sports commentator would say.............."SPECIAL".

http://www.harness.org.au/ausbreed/r...ce_code=MVM531

19810221MV Date21-Feb-81 Club NameMOONEE VALLEY Track NameMOONEE VALLEY Race Number5 Race NameA.G.HUNTER CUP Pace or TrotPACERS AHRC ClassGroup StatusStakes $100,000 Start TypeMS Distance2870m
    Place
    Name
    Prizemoney
    Hcp
    Driver
    Margin
    1 KOALA KING $51,500 FT B R GATH 2 GAMMALITE $15,000 FT W B CLARKE 3 FRIENDLY FOOTMAN $10,000 FT K B NEWMAN 4 KOTARE KNIGHT $5,000 FT V J Knight 5 MICHAEL FROST $3,500 FT J Ilsley 6 FROSTY IMP $3,000 FT K Robinson 7 RHETT $3,000 FT T E DEMMLER 8 ROMANTIC CHRIS $3,000 FT T A MAHAR 9 LOCARNO $3,000 FT R D BUTT 10 SATINOVER $3,000 FT M Johnson

Real Name
    Steve Carter
    Occupation
    Astral Projectionist
    Horses
    The King's last race start, he finishes 2nd driven by B Gath.............look who drives the winner...........?????

Meeting Code81V186 Date22-Feb-82 Club NameCRANBOURNE Track NameCRANBOURNE Race Number7 Race NameCRANBOURNE PACING CUP Pace or TrotPACERS AHRC ClassGroup StatusStakes $15,000 Start TypeMS Distance2600m
    Place
    Name
    Prizemoney
    Hcp
    Driver
    Margin
    1 JIKK ADIOS $11,250 FT B P HANCOCK 2 KOALA KING $2,250 FT B R GATH 3 LEA SANDS $1,500 FT K A INNES 4 DOUBTER $0FT A D PEACE 5 ROMANTIC CHRIS $0FT T A MAHAR 6 CHAIRMAN JOE $0FT J K SCHISCHKA 7 TIDY JASON $0FT G J Moon 8 COPPER WAY $0FT T E DEMMLER 9 WILLIAM BOYD $0FT R T DEMMLER 10 BROOKLYN HANOVER $0FT G A LANG

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    Ray Maroney is another with shocking eyesight.
    There was this chicky babe behind the counter at the Pie Shop in Goulburn and Ray was telling me what a good sort she was. He was so enamoured by her beauty that I just had to go & have a look....so I went in their and snapped off this quick pic with the camera on my mobile phone.

I heard there was a fair bit of a ruckus at the Goulburn Golf Club later that night...because she was an old flame of Kim Ridley's and Kim thought maybe Ray was cutting his grass. She had also, at one time, been romantically linked to Goulburn Pacing Club stalwart, Mark Croatta. It was on for young and old.
    Last edited by Triple V; 03-28-2012 at 06:44 PM.

aussiebreno
    There was this chicky babe behind the counter at the Pie Shop in Goulburn and Ray was telling me what a good sort she was. He was so enamoured by her beauty that I just had to go & have a look....so I went in their and snapped off this quick pic with the camera on my mobile phone.

I heard there was a fair bit of a ruckus at the Goulburn Golf Club later that night...because she was an old flame of Kim Ridley's and Kim thought maybe Ray was cutting his grass. She had also, at one time, been romantically linked to Goulburn Pacing Club stalwart, Mark Croatta. It was on for young and old.
    Sounds like me at 3am at a nightclub. Looked good at the time....

Real Name
    Steve Carter
    Occupation
    Astral Projectionist
    Horses
    There ain't no ugly people after 2am!

Real Name
    Steve Carter
    Occupation
    Astral Projectionist
    Horses

Is someone makin fun about mi sista??

Senior Member Stallion Danno is a jewel in the rough
    Real Name
    Dan Gibson
    Occupation
    Driving 175:1 winners!
    Horses
    No Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by The Form Student View Post
    There ain't no ugly people after 2am!
    Waylon Jennings...I aint never gone to bed with an ugly woman, but I sure.... woke up with a few!!!

+ Reply to Thread