+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Yarra Valley race 3

Member Filly tyson will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Tyson Jones
    Horses
    Scrap Art, Shezarascal, Franco Torro

Yarra Valley race 3

Horse 5 - No No No No No. Shame that i will be in a plane but its going to be funny listening to this one. Thank go for replays.

Another funny one is Veddy Veddy Good. Makes for a bit of entertainment when an indian accent is chucked in the middle of the race call.

Any other names ?

aussiebreno
    Named after Gus Gould perhaps?

Senior Member 4YO Lucky Camilla"s Lovechild will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Leigh Stollery
    Quote Originally Posted by tyson View Post
    Horse 5 - No No No No No. Shame that i will be in a plane but its going to be funny listening to this one. Thank go for replays.

Another funny one is Veddy Veddy Good. Makes for a bit of entertainment when an indian accent is chucked in the middle of the race call.

Any other names ?
    How the hell they got that name through I'll never know. Shocker of a name! My favorite though is Hoof Harted. Say it quickly if you dont get it.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year The Form Student will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Steve Carter
    Occupation
    Astral Projectionist
    Horses
    Rocket Glenfern, Tudor Royal, Manaroa,
    Phil Gould from CH 9 Rugby League broadcast made the statement during the call about an incident or a decison, he said, "No No No No No!

Senior Member Horse Of The Year broncobrad has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Brad Leach
    Quote Originally Posted by The Form Student View Post
    Phil Gould from CH 9 Rugby League broadcast made the statement during the call about an incident or a decison, he said, "No No No No No!
    And he keeps on saying it...and judging by the horses effort, Dan, who sounded distinctly pissed off, had better get used to calling it because the horse goes alright!

Senior Member Horse Of The Year The Form Student will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Steve Carter
    Occupation
    Astral Projectionist
    Horses
    Rocket Glenfern, Tudor Royal, Manaroa,
    Quote Originally Posted by broncobrad View Post
    And he keeps on saying it...and judging by the horses effort, Dan, who sounded distinctly pissed off, had better get used to calling it because the horse goes alright!
    He might be a "Cat" also, He likes to take his fridge full of milk to all the Panthers games!!!

+ Reply to Thread