Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I.Dornauf

Member Gelding Lenem will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Lenny Bagle

I.Dornauf

I have noticed that the above has been suspended multiple times over the last couple of years and has now been found responsible for causing Saturday night's terrible fall and yet the following from the Steward's report :
    "At a subsequent inquiry the driver of ROYAL VERDICT (I Dornauf) had his driver’s licence suspended for a period of 21 days under Rule 163(1)(a) for shifting down the track at the start of Race 7 and as a result of this shift ASOKA NZ which was racing to the inside of that runner had to be checked by its driver, galloped, shifted in and dislodged the driver of FLYIN ALONG NZ K A Turner. When assessing penalty Stewards took into account driver I Dornauf’s plea of guilt and also his good driving record".
    What constitutes a "good" driving record ? How many suspensions are "OK" ? Maybe the NSW stewards don't have access to Vic data ?

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year teecee has a spectacular aura about teecee's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tony Cahill
    The previous 12 months is the standard I understand

Senior Member Horse Of The Year The Form Student will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Steve Carter
    Occupation
    Astral Projectionist
    Horses
    Rocket Glenfern, Tudor Royal, Manaroa,
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenem View Post
    I have noticed that the above has been suspended multiple times over the last couple of years and has now been found responsible for causing Saturday night's terrible fall and yet the following from the Steward's report :
    "At a subsequent inquiry the driver of ROYAL VERDICT (I Dornauf) had his driver’s licence suspended for a period of 21 days under Rule 163(1)(a) for shifting down the track at the start of Race 7 and as a result of this shift ASOKA NZ which was racing to the inside of that runner had to be checked by its driver, galloped, shifted in and dislodged the driver of FLYIN ALONG NZ K A Turner. When assessing penalty Stewards took into account driver I Dornauf’s plea of guilt and also his good driving record".
    What constitutes a "good" driving record ? How many suspensions are "OK" ? Maybe the NSW stewards don't have access to Vic data ?
    Looks like he is still driving today at Menangle!

+ Reply to Thread