Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Just a gripe about the randomness of RBD!

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    It's the Year that they're foaled Paul. I wondered about that too until I accidentally came across that piece of info.
    The name of every horse foaled in 2007 starts with the officially designated letter, there'd be another for 2008, 2009 and so on.

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by Toohard View Post
    On the alphabetical thing. Anyone watch the french trots they show on Sky from time to time? If so check out the race fields. Son picked up other week (when he should have been in bed!!) that fields are determined alphabeticaly. One race had names starting N O P. Next race all Q. Next race R S T. Same again this week. Looked round on net but can't find anything.
    For some reason each seasons foals must all start with one letter eg 2007 foals names had to start with S (may not be S, just an example)

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    Must get pretty tough when they get around to some letters of the alphabet.

Xylophone's not much of a name to hang on a horse.

Senior Member 2YO Big Max will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Ross La Spina
    XANADU............lovely masculine name!!!

Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    That's all we need. Trainers love putting bits of gear on their horses. Name one Xanadu and it'll have Roller Skates added in a heartbeat.

Senior Member 2YO Big Max will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Ross La Spina
    hahahaha love it!!!

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Toohard will become famous soon enough Toohard's Avatar
    Real Name
    Paul Humphreys
    Horses
    PalaisDuLouvre,Trip 7s, AnythingForLove
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple V View Post
    It's the Year that they're foaled Paul. I wondered about that too until I accidentally came across that piece of info.
    The name of every horse foaled in 2007 starts with the officially designated letter, there'd be another for 2008, 2009 and so on.
    Thanks Jaimie. That will save any more embarassment for time being. Othet nite when he asked i told him google it. Came back and said 'dont know what i did but got all these pics of willies on screen'.Went had look.

He'd googled 'French letters'

Senior Member 4YO p plater will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    bailey martin
    Paul, I thinks its time for a Father and Son talk

Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    Quote Originally Posted by Toohard View Post
    Thanks Jaimie. That will save any more embarassment for time being. Othet nite when he asked i told him google it. Came back and said 'dont know what i did but got all these pics of willies on screen'.Went had look.

He'd googled 'French letters'
    [VVV] Geeze, somewhat similar to the day we found our youngest daughter happily browsing through a photo album that contained a series of leaving nothing to the imagination pictures of her being born. I agree with P Plater. It's time for that talk Paul......and not the one about The Stork and the Cabbage Patch either.

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    I think it's to late for Paul to have a talk with Luke as months ago when they went to see Black Caviar race before leaving the track Luke already had his arms around a young lady leaving his dad to look on.

+ Reply to Thread