Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Shuttle Sires 2012/13 Season. So who's coming?

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist

Question New Shuttle Sires 2012/13 Season. So who's coming?

Off the top of my head, the availables would be...

Big Jim
    Up The Credit
    Roll With Joe
    Vintage Master

Others...?

C'mon Harvey, you're usually boned up on this stuff.
    Last edited by Triple V; 04-10-2012 at 11:27 PM. Reason: shuttle has an 'h' in it

Member Yearling ARTOFFICIAL will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Damien Saxon
    Gday Triple,
    When are stallion fees announced by studs for the upcoming season?
    Thanks,
    Damien

Senior Member Horse Of The Year mightymo will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Harvey Kaplan
    Horses
    Bling It On, Nike Franco, Cruz Bromac
    The only one I am pretty certain about, is Roll with Joe. I think we might find him standing at Peppertree this coming season.

Im sure Trevor could confirm or deny...

Senior Member 4YO eliteblood has a spectacular aura about eliteblood's Avatar
    Real Name
    Trevor Swan
    Horses
    Sabilize, Sushi Sushi, Golden Goddess,
    Correct Harvey.

Senior Member 2YO Starship Captain will become famous soon enough Starship Captain's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jason Cash
    I'll find a place to rest my spirit if I can Perhaps I may become a highwayman again
    Occupation
    Starship Captain
    Stonebridge Regal

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    Quote Originally Posted by ARTOFFICIAL View Post
    Gday Triple,
    When are stallion fees announced by studs for the upcoming season?
    Thanks,
    Damien
    [VVV] No specific point in time. Sometimes there's a bit of Poker played before the fees are announced. More often than not it's the lead time for the advertising that eventually flushes them from the bushes. Once again we'll have an embarrassment of riches as far as proven & 1st season sires are concerned, not to mention the 2nd & 3rd season horses with foals about to hit the deck, weanlings come yearlings and 2yos heading trackward.
    I say it nearly every year however, if you want to frighten yourself pick up a sires book from as recently as 10 yrs ago & compare it to the expected offering this coming season.
    In terms of depth of quality, we're now light years ahead of where we were then and in just a decade or so. A horse of the quality that you likely would have rushed with your mare/s back in the late 90's doesn't get much of a look in now.
    Last edited by Triple V; 04-11-2012 at 09:57 PM. Reason: terrible spelling

Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    I like that Western Hanover horse of Sam DePinto's...We Will See, I thought he might be on someone's radar down here, but I read that he's going to race on at 5yrs in the Opens/FFA's.

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Hey Triple

Big Jim has been offered to a major stud in Aus but as far as i'm aware they havn't taken up the offer as yet. I'd like the semen of the Western Hanover horse Well Said to be available down here.

Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    If someone decides to take the horse, they'll want to be right on-time & snappy with the $ when it becomes due. Jim Carr is a Process Server & Collections Agent. No messing about there.
    Another horse I like...but he's only 3yo now so he's off in the future somewhere...is Sweet Lou.
    A little off-beat bred, by Yankee Cruiser from a Falcon's Future mare, but man oh man does he have high speed. The way he cleared out to win the Breeders Crown last year was so impressive. 1:49.0 as a 2yo. World Record Holder. Wicked fast.

+ Reply to Thread