Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Melton Selections- OPEN AT OWN RISK!

Senior Member 4YO brent_L will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Brent Lambert
    Quote Originally Posted by codywinnell View Post
    About to make some phone calls for Good Form Trainer Talk tonight ... any nominations of trainers who people want to hear from? Let me know in next 45 mins if possible and I'll tally it up with Twitter responses and then hope that particular trainer answers their phone! Cheers.
    I was unaware of this info until reading your post Cody....having just checked it out it will definitely be a part of my Vic form going forward. Thanks.

Member Filly codywinnell will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Cody Winnell
    No prob Brent. Trainer Talk is updated each day for all Vic meetings. We try and mix it up with top-line trainers and also the hobbyists. Good to hear from a mixture of participants about what they have to say re their horses. We've had some nice results too. I remember David Moran tipping a 20-1 shot as his best bet one night which got up, and Emma Stewart had a few chances one night but selected at 7-1 winner as her best bet at Melton.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Toohard will become famous soon enough Toohard's Avatar
    Real Name
    Paul Humphreys
    Horses
    PalaisDuLouvre,Trip 7s, AnythingForLove
    Gday Brent. If you have a twitter account follow "Langstar Racing" (Chris Lang jnr). Often puts comments on re his horses chances. Said one working solid a few days back... got up $27.

Senior Member 4YO brent_L will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Brent Lambert
    Cheers Paul.

+ Reply to Thread