Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Melton Selections- OPEN AT OWN RISK!

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist

Exclamation Melton Selections- OPEN AT OWN RISK!

Race 1- La Machane
    Race 2- No idea???
    Race 3- Artique
    Race 4- Alchemy
    Race 5- Marquess De Posh
    Race 6- Elegant Image
    Race 7-Yankee Dream
    Race 8- Luv Tha Aces Lombo
    Race 9- Well To Do Lombo
    Race 10- Machabiba

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    It was a big risk if you opened this thread and took your selection's into consideration lol.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year broncobrad has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Brad Leach
    He got out of jail in the last. Three very short priced favs down in the Oaks was a bit of a shock.

Stick to the breeding barn VVV cos' your tipping is at best ordinary.

Senior Member 4YO p plater will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    bailey martin
    Hey, leave VVV alone, his tipping makes me feel better after my efforts of late.

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year David Summers will become famous soon enough David Summers's Avatar
    Real Name
    David Summers
    Triple, anyone who EVER starts a thread like this is heading for trouble , although you did give a warning!

Hope that you have cleared the tears from your eyes and are now working your way through tonight's great program at Menangle.

My advice - keep your selections a secret :-)

aussiebreno
    Don't listen to them TripleV, I quite enjoyed your tips......I made a killing laying your tips on betfair last night

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    Geeze, I bare my soul and get a hiding for it afterwards?
    You guys are a pretty tough audience.

Here's some rare insight into the thought process that produced them. (in bold)

Looking back, it was dreadfully flawed and, like the Titanic, doomed from the moment it left the dock. I can't even plead Caffiene depletion as I was smashing a strong coffee at the time.

Race 1- La Machane - Hmmm. Class filly and G. Sugars could win on a ride on lawn mower. Can't be beat. (finished 3rd, parked the last 1200, good effort, but should have known better, they're going for the big $$$ next week. Off that effort I think she'll win it)

Race 2- No idea??? Probably should have left it right there.

Race 3- Artique- Quinlan & Dasher and a very well bred colt who won well first up. No risk. Home and hosed. Didn't even consider another horse. (finished 6th)

Race 4- Alchemy- Geeze, here's a real go. Puppet's up on one of Lance's horses. It won't know itself. Should win for fun. (finished 5th)

Race 5- Marquess De Posh- Difficult draw but Paul & Blake must be confident, they haven't gone all that way for nothing. (finished 3rd)

Race 6- Elegant Image- Even The Blind Boys Of Alabama will pick it. (finished 1st)

Race 7-Yankee Dream- There's one out of Four Little Angles. I remember her, by Ticket To Heaven, that's Whelan's breed from Tassie. Oh look, Dean Braun & The Puppet combine. Yankee Dream...it'll win. (duly finished 2nd, Bobjacks Angle and G. Lang home at 25/1. )

Race 8- Luv Tha Aces Lombo- Claimers, hmmm. Throw a dart. (Never in the hunt, finished 7th.)

Race 9- Well To Do Lombo- Wining form is good form with 2yos. Look, there's one that has won. (finished 3rd)
    Incidentally, a rough old race and Nowitzki...geeze, have to be the best of very good things beaten, lost all chance with a gate break, got smashed around the 3/4's by a breaker and still beat 3 home.

Race 10- Machabiba - A mutual friend suggested the stable has a wrap on her.
    Braun & Puppet again, this time out of the (2). That'll do me. (finished 1st at $10+, at least I have been saved from having to walk home)

Member Gelding doncht will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Don Chet
    Hi guys, any news where I can check out the latest selections like this so far?

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by doncht View Post
    Hi guys, any news where I can check out the latest selections like this so far?
    I see you found it on the main board Don - we will have to try and ressurect it
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Member Filly codywinnell will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Cody Winnell
    About to make some phone calls for Good Form Trainer Talk tonight ... any nominations of trainers who people want to hear from? Let me know in next 45 mins if possible and I'll tally it up with Twitter responses and then hope that particular trainer answers their phone! Cheers.

+ Reply to Thread