Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Blayney is on this Sunday, come along for a great day out.

Senior Member 3YO strong persuader has a spectacular aura about strong persuader's Avatar
    Real Name
    Phil Bourke

Blayney is on this Sunday, come along for a great day out.

Seven races set down to begin at 1pm. http://www.harness.org.au/fields.cfm?mc=BB290412

Yours truly will be on duty at the BBQ with the family in tow once again. Photo of our win at Forbes on 25/4 is being delivered on the day, I'm sure that the wife will put it up on display and Cynthia or I will only be too happy to tell you how good it was

Track is in top order, should have 3-4 bookies plus the TAB/Tote facilities, well stocked bar and BBQ, plenty of seating to sit and relax for a spell, so what more reason to you need to get out and enjoy an afternoon of harness racing!
    Warning: Horses are expensive, addictive, and may impair the ability to use common sense.

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    I'm supposed to be taking the kids to the Hawkesbury Show.
    Perhaps I should inexplicably loose my way as I approach the Richmond Air Base and just keep on heading West ?

Senior Member 3YO strong persuader has a spectacular aura about strong persuader's Avatar
    Real Name
    Phil Bourke
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple V View Post
    I'm supposed to be taking the kids to the Hawkesbury Show.
    Perhaps I should inexplicably loose my way as I approach the Richmond Air Base and just keep on heading West ?
    You could try and tell them that the damned GPS system must be out of whack
    Warning: Horses are expensive, addictive, and may impair the ability to use common sense.

+ Reply to Thread