Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nathan Jack

Member Yearling ARTOFFICIAL will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Damien Saxon

Nathan Jack

Wowee what a drive on Musical Delight to win the APG fillies final!!! Lob behind the leader from gate 6. Nathan has his knockers but pay credit where it's due that was brilliant. Favourite was very plain tonight

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Hi Damien

I'd agree with you the drive was brillant and to lob behind the leader from 6 was a perfect move one that i wouldn't of thought possible before the race.

Senior Member 2YO Bonnie will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Anne Anderson
    Occupation
    Horse Breeder /Owner
    Horses
    Ladies In Red, Hurricane Harley, Honolua
    Full credit to Nathan ; his drive on Musical Delight was nothing short of brilliant. He spent the week watching the race replays over and over and felt the horse in barrier 8 may not hold the leaders back and waited for a gap to appear. We really thought we would be in the death. A wonderful, versatile filly who has just kept on improving. We also bred Courageousnquick so it was a big nite for us.

Senior Member 2YO Starship Captain will become famous soon enough Starship Captain's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jason Cash
    I'll find a place to rest my spirit if I can Perhaps I may become a highwayman again
    Occupation
    Starship Captain
    Congratulations on the win.

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    Congrats to you & yours Anne, that's an absolutely outstanding result.
    Very hard to top BD's fillies in particular. They're in a class of their own.
    The horse had a HUGE night, also landing the 2yo Fillies Sales race in NZ. Between your filly & the McGuire's filly in NZ the big end of a tick over 240k has jumped into his Southern Hemisphere seasonal 2yo earnings in the space of a few hours. A certain Australian Agent is, like yourselves, pretty damned pleased from what I can gather. If JD's horse can land the NSW Derby this evening then that'll make for a big weekend all 'round.

Junior Member Foal DBL will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    DAVID BOYD
    Occupation
    Retired
    Nathan Jack is clearly one of the very best drivers in Victoria and I am not saying that because of his win on Musical Delight.
    He has been building up a good record for quite a while

Senior Member 3YO barney will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    brian campbell
    Nathan was given 6 weeks after his altercation with Glen Douglas at Mildura had it reduced to 3 week on appeal on 27/4, but not sure when the suspensions starts anyone know?

Junior Member Foal steve will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    stephen ward
    Quote Originally Posted by barney View Post
    Nathan was given 6 weeks after his altercation with Glen Douglas at Mildura had it reduced to 3 week on appeal on 27/4, but not sure when the suspensions starts anyone know?
    get your facts right BARNEY the altercation was not with nathan it was with shane cramp

Senior Member 3YO barney will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    brian campbell
    Quote Originally Posted by steve View Post
    get your facts right BARNEY the altercation was not with nathan it was with shane cramp
    Ok was wrong why was he rubbed out then and Nathan has a history with Daryl Douglas 2 and 2 together and was wrong sorry

+ Reply to Thread