Roll With Joe
Closed Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Majestic Mach

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzy View Post
    That would be the same breeders who offered up the majority of lots in the 2009 APG premium sale in Melbourne would it VVV? You know the premium sale where the best bred lots were sold right? You know, the sale where only 20% of yearlings had managed to win back their purchase price by the end of their 3yo season.
    [VVV] Dot, on all matters Standardbred reproductive they'd individually and collectively take you to school any day of the week and twice of a Sunday.
    They are not numbered amongst this Country's leading, most successful, most respected Breeders for nothing. Long term breeding/financial success in a totally unforgiving section of what is already a very tough Industry overall, simply does not come the way of fools.
    If I end my days on this Earth having compiled anything approaching a comparable record I will be a very happy man.

Senior Member Stallion Danno is a jewel in the rough
    Real Name
    Dan Gibson
    Occupation
    Driving 175:1 winners!
    Horses
    No Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple V View Post
    [VVV] It was obviously legal back when your folks got together.
    Jamie, I'm surprised that almost an hour has gone by and you have not deleted that.

Banned Gelding mary will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    mary hughes
    Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Jamie, I'm surprised that almost an hour has gone by and you have not deleted that.

VVV has gone too far their Dan, lets just hope he has the decency to retract it.

Senior Member 4YO eliteblood has a spectacular aura about eliteblood's Avatar
    Real Name
    Trevor Swan
    Horses
    Sabilize, Sushi Sushi, Golden Goddess,
    That would be the same breeders who offered up the majority of lots in the 2009 APG premium sale in Melbourne would it VVV? You know the premium sale where the best bred lots were sold right? You know, the sale where only 20% of yearlings had managed to win back their purchase price by the end of their 3yo season.
    Give us a clue. Who are we talking about ?

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    Dan, Mary, you need to get some perspective.

If it's Ok for Dot to make a disgraceful statement such as this....

Next you'll be calling for the laws on incest and marrying first cousins be repealed.
    ...then she can only expect the serve to be returned.
    It was actually quite a restrained reply compared to that which initially came to mind.
    Delete or retract what I said? No way known.

Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    Jesus Trevor, do you have to go and poke the sleeping dog?
    Let the bugger lie there, please.

Senior Member Stallion Danno is a jewel in the rough
    Real Name
    Dan Gibson
    Occupation
    Driving 175:1 winners!
    Horses
    No Stars

It was actually quite a restrained reply compared to that which initially came to mind.
    Jamie, if you cant see the difference in those comments tonight, I hope you do tomorrow, because they are not even in the same paddock mate, maybe should phone a friend and get another opinion cos I reckon you are way off the mark.

Senior Member 3YO 2minuteman will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Ron James
    Occupation
    General Gadfly

After the reply to my post,geez I'm tempted but a lifetime ban doesn't appeal.

Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    Ahuh.
    While we're on about good & bad taste comments in posts Dan, if you would, go back & read #54 in this thread from dear old Dot, and especially so the first sentence.
    You expressed no outrage on my behalf as far as I can see ? Geeze. You know, I now feel so abandoned.
    4BC's Gary Hardgrave has it right on the money. People being outraged on behalf of others is one of the fastest growing Industries in this Country.

Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    Quote Originally Posted by 2minuteman View Post
    After the reply to my post,geez I'm tempted but a lifetime ban doesn't appeal.
    [VVV] Nah, I think you'll be right Ron. Now and again JC gets Admin to rattle the chain but he needs the traffic the debates on the forum provide to his website so he can in turn charge for the advertising. He's kinda like the Don King of Harness Racing. "It's like Moses in reverse, keep my people the #&%! here in Africa, do not let them go". The almighty $ speaks all languages.

Closed Thread