Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Livamol ayone?

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year teecee has a spectacular aura about teecee's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tony Cahill
    http://www.hanley.co.nz/product-information

Gives horses the racymuscular look atop the see yourself in the coat from Livamol.

I raise yearlings on sugar beet with Livamol mornings
    sugar beet and Hanleys evenings.

Racehorses get additives similarly over normal rations. Good if you are collecting "best presented awards" !!!

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    Geeze Tony, I get all interested and the site says only available in New Zealand.
    Anyone feel like humping a 20kg sack over here for me to trial???????????????????
    When's Dexter coming to drive at Menangle next? Any chance of jamming it in his luggage?

Senior Member 4YO dizzy will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    dot schmidt
    Jamie if you want a protein supplement concentrate available here you could try Mitavite Superamino 66. Of course diet combinations are endless with many products available, if you are interested in accessing your own rations can I suggest you take a look here www.feedxl.com.au.

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzy View Post
    Jamie if you want a protein supplement concentrate available here you could try Mitavite Superamino 66. Of course diet combinations are endless with many products available, if you are interested in accessing your own rations can I suggest you take a look here www.feedxl.com.au.
    [VVV] Cheers Dot, most appreciated.

Senior Member Stallion Danno is a jewel in the rough
    Real Name
    Dan Gibson
    Occupation
    Driving 175:1 winners!
    Horses
    No Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple V View Post
    That's interesting. Makes sense too. I was told it also had benefits as far as their airways were concerned, esp. so with the Garlic added ? Whatever it does, it honks when you dish it out but they all seem to really like the taste & don't leave anything behind in their feed bins. Btw, the Livamol seems to me to have a kind of aniseed smell to it? which I'm not so partial to, have long hated licorice. Errrrrgh.
    The "aniseed smell'' is the molasses Jamie, livaMOL.
    your not wasting money feeding it, in fact I'll bet you wish you always did.

Cheers,
    Dan

Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    Dad found a place up in the Blue Mtns. that sells Apple Cider Vinegar in bulk. Can get 20 L drums of the stuff apparently. All I need now is 20kg of minced Garlic.

Senior Member Colt Lethal is on a distinguished road
    Real Name
    Lee Balmer
    Jamie,
    20 litre drums of cider vinegar has always been available, but for some reason the price does not equate to the purchase price buying it in 500ml bottles retail. The argument seems to be that the drums are the raw product and therefore better. My thoughts are that the manufacturers know it is for the horse industry and make the most of it. We never found any difference between the drums, with all its unfiltered sediment and the commercial product, except price.

Senior Member 2YO Starship Captain will become famous soon enough Starship Captain's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jason Cash
    I'll find a place to rest my spirit if I can Perhaps I may become a highwayman again
    Occupation
    Starship Captain
    Get the wife to boil some barley in the morning the horses will love it!

Senior Member 4YO dizzy will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    dot schmidt
    It is the unfiltered ACV that is best, the sediment is the part you especially want, think from memory it is refered to as the "mother" amongst ACV devotees. A word of warning about garlic, it can cause a form of anemia (heinz I think?) and is a blood thinner not good for race horse who bleed. Don't think the amount in commercial ACV plus garlic supplements is enough to be a concern but not sure

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Greg Hando will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hando
    For the yearling's we've alway's used cotton seed meal IMO does as good as job as any for the coat, and have used Livamol as well but went back to cs as i thought it did just as good a job and at the time was the best price.

The ingredients in LIVAMOLŪ include a range of protein include Meals, molasses, Pollard, Cod Liver Oil limestone and DCP. To this are added the trace elements Iron, manganese, zinc, iodine, Cobalt, Copper and Vitamins A, D, B1, B2, B6 AND B12. The result is a concentrated and nutritious conditioning feed additive fit for all animals and birds.
    Last edited by Greg Hando; 05-25-2012 at 11:24 PM. Reason: Adde text
    Have whoever you want on but don't ever have yourself on

+ Reply to Thread