+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Who is training Lukes horses

Member Filly tyson will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Tyson Jones
    Horses
    Scrap Art, Shezarascal, Franco Torro
    That is a pretty poor comment. John works for his owners who have horses with him in QLD so his number one priority are his owners. Putting Lukes stable in his name is helping out not only his son but also the sport. HRNSW should've approved Belinda as trainer. Lucky Luke has great staff who will keep the stable on top

Good to see that Jay will get a few drives out of this as well...

Senior Member 4YO p plater will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    bailey martin
    Quote Originally Posted by tyson View Post
    That is a pretty poor comment. John works for his owners who have horses with him in QLD so his number one priority are his owners. Putting Lukes stable in his name is helping out not only his son but also the sport. HRNSW should've approved Belinda as trainer. Lucky Luke has great staff who will keep the stable on top

Tyson, how does your comments about looking after his Qld owners sit with the vast number of NSW owners.
    Jamie, I stand corrected but I believe the current rules are that after 2 weeks, absent trainers must transfer to the trainer looking after the horse. You see this regularly with NZ trainers who leave horses in Aust. The problem here is and I stand corrected Mat Rue is not a trainer, so maybe Belinda is the answer but not from her home.

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by tyson View Post

I thought he was DQed for his role in the Harkham race?

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    Quote Originally Posted by p plater View Post
    Jamie, maybe may stance could be highlighted by the fast class race at Menangle last night, where the stable had almost 50% of the field. Not a great look for the sport with a stable with so many runners, a dozen at the meeting and the trainer nowhere to be seen.
    [VVV] Geeze, the old hysteria tacho needle's gone deep into the red zone now. While you're at it, make sure that Matt Rue polishes his boots between drives.

Junior Member Foal steve will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    stephen ward
    thank you very much one was mine

Senior Member 3YO barney will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    brian campbell
    Luke has been granted on appeal a stay of proceedings. source www.harness.org.au/stewards wrap

Senior Member 4YO p plater will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    bailey martin
    And the answer to this thread is..............Luke.......as of today

Banned Gelding racefair will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Jett Miller
    And if he's found guilty thereafter does he risk disqualification by the new penalty guidelines set out by HRNSW on the 5th June? http://www.harness.org.au/news-artic...?news_id=18370

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Greg Hando will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hando
    Probably not as he had already had 1 trial and penalised accordingly so to speak and i don't think you can backdate a penalty as the new one's didn't come into effect until after the charge's had been laid and heard. This is the way i see it.
    Have whoever you want on but don't ever have yourself on

+ Reply to Thread