Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Didjamakem Bolt?

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist

Question Didjamakem Bolt?

Is this bloke as good as the wraps suggest?
    Heard it from two people so far.
    Don C?
    Tony?

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year teecee has a spectacular aura about teecee's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tony Cahill
    Yep.
    Worth every dime, cent, dollero and much more.
    Yep.
    A very SERIOUS racehorse Jaimie

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year teecee has a spectacular aura about teecee's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tony Cahill
    Still pretty green with much ringcraft to gain but I saw his trials in the flesh as well as his first start.
    His development was obvious as hell through these runs and appears to have gone on in his latest starts which I have had to watch from the couch.
    Mark says his trip to queensland this time round is more part of his education as he expects him to be crossing the ditch regularly next season. In my book I have heard that line b4 and not been mislead / disappointed..!!!!

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    My brother mentioned the horse yesterday morning and then a mate of mine did the same early on last night. This morning I had a look at the replays of his 3 starts to date & geeze, there's an Open Class/Cups/FFA/ID Gorilla in waiting. What struck me most about him Tony is how effortlessly he does it. All Blair Orange did at his most recent win was lean forward & the horse skipped clear by 4 or 5 in the blink of an eye. Exciting to see such horses come out of nowhere. There's hope for us all yet.

Senior Member 4YO Don Corleone has a spectacular aura about Don Corleone's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ray Fidow
    Occupation
    Sec Cons
    Yes nice to see a horse like that hit the tracks. He does seem to have what it needs to rise up the grades and he's in the stable where his full potential will be reached.

Member Yearling Shannon will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Shannon Lee
    They were calling him the black giraffe

Senior Member Colt Mark Croatto will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    mark croatto
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple V View Post
    My brother mentioned the horse yesterday morning and then a mate of mine did the same early on last night. This morning I had a look at the replays of his 3 starts to date & geeze, there's an Open Class/Cups/FFA/ID Gorilla in waiting. What struck me most about him Tony is how effortlessly he does it. All Blair Orange did at his most recent win was lean forward & the horse skipped clear by 4 or 5 in the blink of an eye. Exciting to see such horses come out of nowhere. There's hope for us all yet.
    G'day Jaimie

The thing I find interesting is how many of these top liners are not from the big name stallions; Tinted Cloud has produced some top liners and this bloke looks well placed to continue that trend

Regards

Mark

Junior Member Foal Rhys - B Grade Trainer will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Rhys Pasitchnyj
    Occupation
    Harness Trainer
    Horses
    Black As Knight - Piper Findlay - De Osc
    Didjamakem Bolt , raced at queensland the other night ... and Rassmussen put him into the race a lap from home which was good , but he didn't seem 100% switched on , i reckon as this horse becomes of age & Mature's he will be a real Money spinner if he isn't already ... but his still did a good job to sit the breeze most of the Race.

+ Reply to Thread