Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pay Me Christian

aussiebreno

Pay Me Christian

If anybody else can remember that far back a horse called Pay Me Christian set a Australasian Record at Newcastle of 1.52.8 in 2006. The now 9yo returns at Menangle on Tuesday. Hope he can run well.

Member Yearling ARTOFFICIAL will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Damien Saxon
    He went to stud didn't he?? Fertility issues or just lack of interest?

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Greg Hando will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hando
    Little or no fertility i think it was .
    Have whoever you want on but don't ever have yourself on

Member Filly tyson will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Tyson Jones
    Horses
    Scrap Art, Shezarascal, Franco Torro
    Million Dollar blanks he was shooting..... He got 1 or 2 foals down didn't he ?

Senior Member 3YO strong persuader has a spectacular aura about strong persuader's Avatar
    Real Name
    Phil Bourke
    Actually has 35 foals from two seasons at stud. Fertility dropped from 75% in his first season to 38% in the next. I don't know what the reasons for the decline were or if it was just a simple economics thing, but PMC lost his lodging at the Playboy mansion and was sent back to the workforce!

PMC will be hoping that one of those first crop start burning up the track to encourage someone to offer him another go at the stud duties!
    Warning: Horses are expensive, addictive, and may impair the ability to use common sense.

Member Filly tyson will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Tyson Jones
    Horses
    Scrap Art, Shezarascal, Franco Torro
    I do remember reading an article that his testicles never reached full size so that was the reason for the low fertilitly count.

Senior Member 4YO Lucky Camilla"s Lovechild will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Leigh Stollery
    Quote Originally Posted by tyson View Post
    I do remember reading an article that his testicles never reached full size so that was the reason for the low fertilitly count.
    Yup, that'll do it..........and very cold mornings!!!!

aussiebreno
    More on the Tuesday meeting coming up. Best bet I've seen for a while, Our Mick Ison. Flew across from the outside gate in a 28.1 quarter last week and was unlucky to be just beaten in the final 100m in 1.56. Draws barrier three here, which should enable him to find the lead a bit easier and be good enough to win. It was a C2/C3 last week, he drops back to a C2 while the winner from last week Modern Slippa steps up to a C5/C8 and looks like being favourite (Mike Ko'Cass has him on top as does AAP ratings). Worth having a few bob on is Our Mick Ison.

+ Reply to Thread