Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Georgetown

Senior Member Colt Phoenix will become famous soon enough Phoenix's Avatar
    Real Name
    Panos Kambas

Georgetown

Ever since that massive blow up between people in the discussions on the 'Georgetown denied a Cranbourne Cup start'..

Georgetown's form since has justified Cranbourne's decision to leave him out of the cup.

To me, Georgetown is like a Gedlee.. not in Grand Circuit class... but could be in the future...

Real Name
    Panos Kambas
    Don't get me wrong.. I like Michael Langdon as a driver... I remember his days driving for the Vin Knight stable... those famous colours.. all yellow with a red maltese cross...

buster
    i feel sorry for the horse, awful awful driver

nat
    I think last nights run was ok he needed a run where he did everything right his last run at Melton he did nothing it was less than a trial and yes Buster disappointing drive. They broke the track record last night for the distance he was three wide the last lap and he had some nice Metro horses behind him who had easier runs.

buster
    nothing wrong with the horse, driver has something cooked to be pushing hard when they were already running down the back

Flashing Red
    I disagree Phoenix, I thought the horse was a super run he he fought on in the finish too. He was never going to get the death with Jimmy Brown / Cuttheattitude there. He got tired the last little bit, but a great run.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Hey Flashing Red, i agree, he was never going to get the death off Cuttheattitude, so is this another case of MJL not doing homework similar to Stawell Cup when he tried to get lead off Mendelico??????

nat
    Watching last night for a split second he looked content to sit indian file in the back straight but then he moved him of the pegs maybe thats the North American style habit he's been used. I still stand by this they broke the track record and look at the horses he beat home remembering he was 3 wide Cuttheattitude & Elixer are no duds and I would say in need of a run seeing he missed the cancelled Echuca Cup a week earlier. I think some are being a little hard on horse and driver

Real Name
    Panos Kambas
    well he gets another chance at Ballarat on Saturday night..

+ Reply to Thread