Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A Rocknroll Dance

Senior Member 4YO eliteblood has a spectacular aura about eliteblood's Avatar
    Real Name
    Trevor Swan
    Horses
    Sabilize, Sushi Sushi, Golden Goddess,

A Rocknroll Dance

The $1 million Meadowlands Pace was won today by A Rocknroll Dance.
    This colt was the richest 2YO colt last year and is magnificently bred being by Rocknroll Hanover from a half sister to Western Hanover and will now be a much sought after stallion prospect.
    It will be interesting to see if he finds his way down under.
    Last edited by eliteblood; 07-15-2012 at 06:05 PM.

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Hi Trevor

He has turned out to be a very cheap purchase at $15k, it goes to show you can be lucky sometime's.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year mightymo will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Harvey Kaplan
    Horses
    Bling It On, Nike Franco, Cruz Bromac
    With his outstanding pedigree, and now a fantastic big race win to go with it, I would imagine he is by far the most sought after stallion prospect in theworld.

Interestingly, he was for sale at the end of his 2yo season for what now would be an absolute bargain price

Senior Member 4YO eliteblood has a spectacular aura about eliteblood's Avatar
    Real Name
    Trevor Swan
    Horses
    Sabilize, Sushi Sushi, Golden Goddess,
    I'm curious as to the reason he only made $15k at the sales. That is not consistent with his pedigree.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Toohard will become famous soon enough Toohard's Avatar
    Real Name
    Paul Humphreys
    Horses
    PalaisDuLouvre,Trip 7s, AnythingForLove
    Quote Originally Posted by eliteblood View Post
    I'm curious as to the reason he only made $15k at the sales. That is not consistent with his pedigree.
    Gday Trevor. There's an article here (http://www.harnesslink.com/www/Article.cgi?ID=99040) where trainer says

"He sold on the third day (of Harrisburg) and I think what hurt him is that he had a full brother that didn't show anything, like a mark in 2.02 or something. That was the year Rocknroll Heaven was good so everyone was thinking Rocknrolls out of the Abercrombie line, that's what they were hot on that year."

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    I'm wondering the same thing Trevor. Up there, usually sale price is a pretty good reflection of conformation.

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    One way or another, he'll be coming down here for sure.
    http://www.theharnessedge.com/story....ew&Story=54496

Senior Member 2YO Starship Captain will become famous soon enough Starship Captain's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jason Cash
    I'll find a place to rest my spirit if I can Perhaps I may become a highwayman again
    Occupation
    Starship Captain

+ Reply to Thread