Real Name
    Duane Ranger
    Occupation
    racing journalist

Tahnee Camilleri wins $1,000 Harnesslink Forum Competition

aussiebreno
    Well done Flashing Red.

Flashing Red
    Thankyou Harnesslink Means a lot to a uni student.

Member Filly eljay will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Lloyd Jury
    Occupation
    Retired
    Interesting to know how many posters have passed the 100 mark.

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Well done Flashing Red

Administrator 3YO admin will become famous soon enough admin's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jules Boven
    Occupation
    Marketing Manager
    Horses
    Charge Forward
    Quote Originally Posted by eljay View Post
    Interesting to know how many posters have passed the 100 mark.
    At the close of the draw there were 6 members eligible. We're working on a new competition to be hopefully announced next week. If anybody has any ideas for the new comp please let me know.
    Please read the rules before posting.

Harnesslink Marketing Manager

Banned 4YO justdoit will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    (BANNED) (BANNED)
    Occupation
    (BANNED)
    Hi Flashing Red,
    I have had the pleasure of meeting you and your other half more than once good people in harness racing.

triplev123
    I'd like to see a Monte Gelrod Lookalike competition.
    Here's my entry.

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Hi Admin
    I don't know what you can do for the next comp but i have an idea for a long term comp where you won't get the results for another 20 months which will make things interesting. As where all interested in racing/breeding after the completion of the A.P.G, NEW ZEALAND AND GRAEME BOARD yearling sale's this year everyone get's to pick 4 yearlings that went through the sale's whether it's 4 colts, 4 fillies or 2 of each or 3 to 1, it doesn't matter what price they are and 1st in best dressed, no 2 people can select the same horse's. If someone wants to pick there 4 yearlings straight after the premium sale they can but at no stage can you change your pick. As everyone has there own idea's on selecting on type, sire, dam, buyer and trainer it will be interesting to see who comes out on top and the prizemoney of the yearling/2yr old will dictate the winner. This will give people both from N.Z and Australia a chance and you can also pick yearlings from both countries. Not sure what everyone will think of this comp it was just an idea.
    Last edited by mango; 01-30-2011 at 09:39 AM.

Flashing Red
    Quote Originally Posted by mango View Post
    Hi Admin
    I don't know what you can do for the next comp but i have an idea for a long term comp where you won't get the results for another 20 months which will make things interesting. As where all interested in racing/breeding after the completion of the A.P.G, NEW ZEALAND AND GRAEME BOARD yearling sale's this year everyone get's to pick 4 yearlings that went through the sale's whether it's 4 colts, 4 fillies or 2 of each or 3 to 1, it doesn't matter what price they are and 1st in best dressed, no 2 people can select the same horse's. If someone wants to pick there 4 yearlings straight after the premium sale they can but at no stage can you change your pick. As everyone has there own idea's on selecting on type, sire, dam, buyer and trainer it will be interesting to see who comes out on top and the prizemoney of the yearling/2yr old will dictate the winner. This will give people both from N.Z and Australia a chance and you can also pick yearlings from both countries. Not sure what everyone will think of this comp it was just an idea.
    I would be game. But yes it would be a long term comp indeed!

+ Reply to Thread