Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 65k Pa SS 2yo c & g- BIG day for Christian Cullen @ The Meadows

Junior Member Foal Lexvegas will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Cr Taylor
    Lex is racing in the arden downs on saturday and then will get a week off before going back into the sire stakes. He is a very good gaited 2year old and loves to race. Had it not been for interference would still be undefeated. Has not been pushed and was brought along slowly. I agree that cristian cullen may be one of the most underated. If he had bred a full book in the usa hard to say what may have happen. I would hope that he may get another chance after this crop. Dont think i will ever get another for 6k took a chance on the artsplace cross

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    Bugger, made a gate break @ The Meadows. He's better than that. Where to next?

Senior Member Stallion Danno is a jewel in the rough
    Real Name
    Dan Gibson
    Occupation
    Driving 175:1 winners!
    Horses
    No Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple V View Post
    I can't recall ever hearing anything about him Lee. There was however a lot of talk years ago about Maori's Idol actually having been sired by the trotting sire, Bank Note & not the pacing sire, Ike Frost. That's one that I do remember. A lot of old timers reckoned he even looked a lot like Bank Note which didn't help matters much. Who knows.
    Maoris Idol was in fact by Bank Note, but the facts came out too late and the records show Ike Frost.

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    Yeh? I always knew there was a question. So it has been settled once & for all?

Real Name
    Cr Taylor
    Maybe a week off then to the sites stakes again.

Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    Good luck in the PaSS. He just seemed to get a bit anxious leaving. The Christian Cullens have a bit of that in them, they can really fire up a bit at times. We bred a very good filly by him here in NSW & when it suited her she could really grab hold and explode out of the gate. If you try to do otherwise with them it is often like attempting to hold back the incoming tide with a broom. They generally like to be rolling along on the front end & dictating the terms.

Real Name
    Cr Taylor
    He has been a handful note the gelded part. lots of speed. that was the first time we tried to get him out of the gate and he just got a little anxious. Has to be my favorite horse i have owned as i was a big fan of his POPs. Would have been one of the best of all time in my opinion no matter what hemispere he raced in. It would have been nice to see him in north america.

+ Reply to Thread