Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Does anyone know who this old bloke is?

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist

Wink Does anyone know who this old bloke is?

Senior Member 3YO Mitch will become famous soon enough Mitch's Avatar
    Real Name
    Mitch Lenaghan
    G Mc. Prior to driving artofdelusion in last years 2yo breeders challenge final.

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    Yeh, see I thought it was G Mc. straight away....but a mate of mine said it was Harry Martin but I said no, Harry's getting on a bit for sure but have a look at that bloke, he's older than Harry for sure.

Senior Member 3YO Mitch will become famous soon enough Mitch's Avatar
    Real Name
    Mitch Lenaghan
    Definitely G Mc. The article referred to him winning the drivers premiership.

Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    Yeh, I saw that. I think he's a very good driver in general & he is an especially good big race driver.
    First noticed it back when he was driving Emjayem Grand for Ben Settree. He drove the horse an absolute treat to win the Bathurst Gold Crown. Text Book.

Banned Gelding racefair will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Jett Miller
    Jamie, I'm further doubting you and your mates credibility in racing if you're second guessing yourself on that photo.
    You probably know that he whips with his left hand and is part deaf as well?

Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    Quote Originally Posted by racefair View Post
    Jamie, I'm further doubting you and your mates credibility in racing if you're second guessing yourself on that photo.
    You probably know that he whips with his left hand and is part deaf as well?
    [VVV] Geeze, fair dinkum. It was a joke Trooper. I know Glen & was ribbing him about being old. Seeing as how you've touched on the credibility stakes, you using your real name would be a start don't you think? I strongly suspect that moniker of yours lines up nicely alongside a Taiwanese Rolex. Just a thought.

+ Reply to Thread