Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anyone know why 3 of David Thorns horses were scratched late on Tuesday 7th August?

Banned Gelding racefair will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Jett Miller

Anyone know why 3 of David Thorns horses were scratched late on Tuesday 7th August?

Broadway Classic, Carla Bruni & Instant Chemistry?

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    He's only a 100m or so up the road from you. Why don't you go and ask him yourself?

aussiebreno
    Speaking of David Thorn I see 6 of his 7 starters Sat night were pre race blood tested.

Banned Gelding racefair will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Jett Miller
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple V View Post
    He's only a 100m or so up the road from you. Why don't you go and ask him yourself?
    I've been given a reason Jamie and I don't think that David needs or wants to share that with anyone else. That's his business.
    Maybe I didn't phrase my question correctly, however I was looking to see if anyone else had some information from the authority or other sources. I initially thought that maybe the problem was of a personal nature however my information was that it wasn't that. He's a leading trainer who scratched all horses that he had scheduled to race on that day and I found it curious. I couldn't find an official reason for it. I'm not sure why you're compelled to reply and dominate every thread, whether they be relevant or smart alec. Do you get paid to toe a particular line or agenda? You seem to get really personal and vindictive when some questions or an opposing argument is made.

Senior Member Colt Lethal is on a distinguished road
    Real Name
    Lee Balmer
    Quote Originally Posted by racefair View Post
    I've been given a reason Jamie and I don't think that David needs or wants to share that with anyone else. That's his business.
    Maybe I didn't phrase my question correctly, however I was looking to see if anyone else had some information from the authority or other sources. I initially thought that maybe the problem was of a personal nature however my information was that it wasn't that. He's a leading trainer who scratched all horses that he had scheduled to race on that day and I found it curious. I couldn't find an official reason for it. I'm not sure why you're compelled to reply and dominate every thread, whether they be relevant or smart alec. Do you get paid to toe a particular line or agenda? You seem to get really personal and vindictive when some questions or an opposing argument is made.
    Jaimie has penchant for this Jett.
    " Gobbledygook or gobbledegook (sometimes gobbledegoo) is jargon or especially convoluted language (specifically, American English and British English) that results in it being excessively hard to understand or even incomprehensible"
    When people don't have the relevant facts to support their case the most common response is to revert to the above, as we can see from many posts on this forum
    Last edited by Lethal; 08-14-2012 at 10:24 PM.

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    Quote Originally Posted by racefair View Post
    [VVV] My agenda? When are you going to quit yours and grow the stones to start posting under your real ID/name? What's your agenda for not doing so, for hiding your real identity? For that matter, when are the Moderators going to do something about the lackthereof?

Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethal View Post
    Jaimie has penchant for this Jett.
    " Gobbledygook or gobbledegook (sometimes gobbledegoo) is jargon or especially convoluted language (specifically, American English and British English) that results in it being excessively hard to understand or even incomprehensible"
    When people don't have the relevant facts to support their case the most common response is to revert to the above, as we can see from many posts on this forum
    [VVV] Like seagulls to a hot chip, the idiots did swoop.

+ Reply to Thread