Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Victoria Derby field

nat
    Nice win and he's a good horse but that was 3 wide on a lager track over 1940 and average fist half, this week he has a poor draw and will have to work early he will get the death or one out one back behind Muskeg Express I lernt nothing from his race last week due to the slow time except he has a sharp sprint to be able to put a gap between himself and the field.

Senior Member 4YO Don Corleone has a spectacular aura about Don Corleone's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ray Fidow
    Occupation
    Sec Cons
    If I was a betting man (oh that's right I am), then the Quinella of the week is Gold Ace to win, Muskeg Express a nose away second.
    Nice field and I am looking forward to watching it. I always think the Vic Derby is the best of all the Derbies.

Member Yearling Shakamaker will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Unknown
    Just read on www.harness.org.au that The Muskeg Express died after trackwork this morning and obviously won't be lining up on Saturday Night. What a terrible blow to connections.

Member Filly DAZZA will become famous soon enough DAZZA's Avatar
    Real Name
    Michael Johnson
    That would have to be one if the most terrible blows ever. That horse was going to be mature into a very very nice horse. Had more ability than anything in the derby field this weekend but probably the worst racing manners. RIP.

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by DAZZA View Post
    That would have to be one if the most terrible blows ever. That horse was going to be mature into a very very nice horse. Had more ability than anything in the derby field this weekend but probably the worst racing manners. RIP.
    Terrible news.

Senior Member Colt Phoenix will become famous soon enough Phoenix's Avatar
    Real Name
    Panos Kambas
    :::((((((((((((((((((((

buster
    sushi is a star, i didnt listen to the boys who were ultra confident the night before the race, they were very pumped after the win, saw them still pulling out the ear plugs in the presentation

nat
    He is a star and a nice looker as were all the runners in the derby he and Royal Verdict were stand outs for me, Sushi Sushi was the standout IMO at the 2009 sale and I marked him to go for big dollars yet he only went for $35,000 great return for as my old sparing partner on harnesslink Chag would say a Blueblood.

+ Reply to Thread