Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Southern Hemisphere Stallions

Senior Member Horse Of The Year gutwagon will become famous soon enough gutwagon's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rick Mckinley
    Occupation
    Dreamer
    Horses
    Peaces Of You, Final Peace.
    I think Guaranteed (Artsplace-Jadah Rose) could be a future prospect.
    I also think Safari has every chance of making it.
    As for the trotters I like Zooma and Tennotrump .
    I also agree with VVV that It Is I is underated and deserves more mares than he has been getting.
    Don't die wondering !

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    Always was a fan of It Is I, thought he was a good looking horse and he was fast & good gaited too...even if he wasn't the soundest around. Took 1 shot at him back in 2008 with Talilia in either his first or second season at stud but his transported semen wasn't flash at the time and she duly missed.

Senior Member 3YO Gtrain has a spectacular aura about Gtrain's Avatar
    Real Name
    Grant Train
    I was at and backed him in the MM when he was held up and 4th. Probably wins if it's at Menangle. Super horse. As was Safari. Two very different animals. Safari always raced with a cloud over his head which may hold him back in the barn. That's one thing that we really do well here in Aus is write our stallions off very fast. CUF was almost written off early in the piece too!

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    Yeh, I thought It Is I wins that for fun if he gets clear air. Was never much of a Safair fan but he's got enough mares to show it if he's got it. After CUF's first 2 crops in NZ I thought he was gone for all money. It's a remarkable effort because he sired his way back from the dead, just kept on putting good ones on the track. Very fitting that he ended up at Alabar as John Coffey's faith in the horse never wavered.

+ Reply to Thread