Real Name
    James Lewin
    Occupation
    Full time job..sadly
    Horses
    Sign of Perfecshon-Highview Sign

RIP - Graham Harriott

Hi all
    I normally wouldnt post something like this on a public forum but I just wanted to let the harness racing community know that
    they have recently lost one of the sports true & rare "good guys"
    RIP Graham Harriott..
    I have been friends with Graham for many years & have shared in many good times.
    Graham was a true battler & what he did with trotters was nothing sort of miraculas
    & often he never got the praise he deserved.
    I was always an equestrian based person with a passion for STB's.I first met Graham through the horse adoption program I was part of
    & the friendship blossomed from there.He took me under his wing & showed me that training & racing horses was a beautiful thing.
    In recent times Graham & I took on the rolls as President & Vice President respectively of the Marburg Pacing Association
    & this year the club's success has been staggering & has bought us much satisfaction.
    Graham had a "true" passion for the sport,not driven by greed & or money,
    He had a mission to bring back non-qualifying trials to Marburg in which after alot of hard work his dream was realised earlier this month.
    All the hard work,whilst juggling other commitments,was wholely & souly for the benefit of the sport & its participants especially at the grass roots..nothing else.
    This week we lost a true friend & a great man
    RIP GRAHAM....you will never be forgetten

Senior Member 4YO dizzy will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    dot schmidt
    James a passionate tribute to an obviously good man and mentor to yourself. I know you feel frustration at times with the goings on in the industry as do many of us, but I hope you can overcome those occasions and continue on the good work you commenced with the aid of your mentor. Condolences to you and all of Grahams family and friends.

Senior Member 2YO HISGEN65 will become famous soon enough HISGEN65's Avatar
    Real Name
    James Lewin
    Occupation
    Full time job..sadly
    Horses
    Sign of Perfecshon-Highview Sign
    Thanks Dot..Graham is a massive loss to the harness industry especially in our area & will be sadly missed.

+ Reply to Thread