Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: A season in reflection....

Senior Member Colt Mark Croatto will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    mark croatto
    Personal highlight- Came early @ about 1:30am on September 18th, 2011. Helped the colt in my avatar be born and it still gives me a buzz.

Come on big fella, surely the highlight was catching up with Ray Moroney and I...

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    ....and catching up with Ray Moroney and Mark Croatto.
    The mere fact that Ray let the Moths out of his wallet and shouted me a sausage roll and a can of coke was, in and of itself, well worth remarking upon.
    Last edited by Triple V; 09-07-2012 at 01:54 PM. Reason: spelling

Senior Member 3YO strong persuader has a spectacular aura about strong persuader's Avatar
    Real Name
    Phil Bourke
    Upon reflection the last season will rank as one of the most memorable for our family. With Cynthia registering her first win and bringing up four wins for the season, we are all happy that she is well on the way to establishing herself in her chosen career.

We had three horses in work during the season, one went by the wayside and the other two managed three wins, so the bank balance didn't take too big a hit and with a couple of promising 3yo's to continue with, everything is rosy on the horse front.

On an industry scale, the green light saga would rate as the most memorable. I personally hope to see the authorities continue their good work in that respect and see racing return to a more healthy state in the near future.

Horse wise, their were plenty of good ones going around to keep that eternal flame of one day having one as good burning.

I wish all forum contributors and readers a prosperous 2012/13 season with not too many bumps along the way.
    Warning: Horses are expensive, addictive, and may impair the ability to use common sense.

Senior Member 3YO Mitch will become famous soon enough Mitch's Avatar
    Real Name
    Mitch Lenaghan
    Another highlight that I forgot to mention was the introduction of trots tv. I think this type of innovation is a progressive step forward in providing participants and punters free access to race and trial replays. It also has the ability to generate revenue through advertising for HRNSW which can be reinvested to grow the industry. I look forward to seeing this product evolve in the next 12 months.

+ Reply to Thread