Roll With Joe

Thread: Standing Start V Mobile Barrier

Threaded View

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year teecee has a spectacular aura about teecee's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tony Cahill
    http://www.hrnz.co.nz/images/Pdfs/Ci...rcular1222.pdf

Brad what you say is 100%.
    I have been unable to take out and paste the particular remit from the list and post it here but the conference remits link I have posted makes interesting reading.the specific remit discussed here is remit 17. The background info for each if you find spare time for reading shows how many remits went through for the purpose of alligning our rules with yours. I have yet to see your rules being alligned to ours!!!

Your comment about Aussies buying our horses is probably true also. I fear that may soon come to an end even though our industry is in the doldrums. From a time not too many years ago when we could afford milion dollar NZ Cups etc to stakes struggling to make 10k.
    I have just returned to Nevele R night foaling shift after 2yrs sabbatical. In the 5 years I previously did this we averaged 400 foals born on farm. This year we have a roster of 149 mares to foal. Although it is still early days and this figure may increase it already includes major regular clients like franco and bromac.
    If this is to continue breeders not breeding then our racing industry will dry up and your import market will follow.
    Another interesting point...NZ harness racing last season failed to meet contract with our TAB and thus your TABs under the international race supply contract. We were unable to program the required number of races. Although weather conditions did play a part in this poor nominations lead to dropped races and abandoned meetings were a significant factor.
    Last edited by teecee; 09-27-2012 at 06:24 PM.