Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Ok seriously what are you Australians giving your horses?

Member Yearling MasterK is on a distinguished road
    Real Name
    Kurt Breen
    Occupation
    Student

Ok seriously what are you Australians giving your horses?

Just watched the Trotters championship and Victoria Derby and the winning horse both times have gone amazingly well. Gold Ace struggled after a good run and hes been up for a while now and sushi sushi has had a few runs and is smashing him. Surely you have to be giving them something

triplev123
    Judging by the varying states of neglect and disrepair that so many NZ imports arrive in...CARE & ATTENTION.
    You guys should try it sometime.

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterK View Post
    Just watched the Trotters championship and Victoria Derby and the winning horse both times have gone amazingly well. Gold Ace struggled after a good run and hes been up for a while now and sushi sushi has had a few runs and is smashing him. Surely you have to be giving them something
    Cmon you guys still got the Hunter Cup it wasnt all doom and gloom

nat
    I hate to say it but you guy grossly underestimated our horse's and if you guys had anything we would had bought it buy now.

buster
    in victoria they give them 24 hour guards, brings a few of them undone

Real Name
    Kurt Breen
    Occupation
    Student
    Yea but the hunter cup wasnt won like the other two races. I wouldnt say we underestimated them but our horses did run under par. We'll see how well you guys go in New Zealand soon

nat
    I would say all the races were won fair and square last night havent seen a replay yet but for one fleeting moment I thought ITMQ was going to win as he wound up down the straight but he sort of reached them half way down and couldnt go any faster

buster
    righto i cant wait to see sushi sushi smash your colts again in the great northern derby and mr feelgood will win the inter no problems and there is no doubt over us winning the trot

just remember the hunter cup is a handicap and as such blackie, smoken up and mr feelgood weren't there

Real Name
    Kurt Breen
    Occupation
    Student
    Your going to have to be good to beat Monkey King in his castle. Even Delovely will give Blackie and Smoken up a run for there money.
    Dont try to claim Mr Feelgood hes just as much ours as yours.
    Your 3 year olds might have a bit of trouble going the wrong way round in Auckland. It wont be as easy as you think.

buster
    cant see why he'll have any trouble

feelgood is us bred, aussie owned and aussie trained?? how is he a kiwi

+ Reply to Thread