Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Ok seriously what are you Australians giving your horses?

aussiebreno
    Master K is a bit like a Collingwood fan me thinks.

nat
    Hey MasterK

I would say the Trotting Inter is down to about 5-6 horses 4 are Aussie trained horse's
    The Pacing side is open to a host of horses of which anyone can win on the night with the right run

Member Filly peacheymagic will become famous soon enough peacheymagic's Avatar
    Real Name
    Unknown
    Hey Buster, do you know that Sushi sushi is coming for the great northern derby? any other aussies 3yo's coming over for that

buster
    i now for sure hes going, dont know about any others

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Mighty Atom will become famous soon enough Mighty Atom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rod Reeves
    Occupation
    retired
    Hi nat, ITMQ coming from near last on the turn,six wide and running an unbelievable time, any other horse would have finished mid field. He is clearly the best horse in Aus at the moment. Is it possible after five positions of near last in the field that by some display of driving ability they could lob the horse mid field,then they would know who their dealing with.

buster
    forgetting blackie, smoken up when he is right and mr feelgood

nat
    I feel IMO that ITMQ could sit off Blacky, Trigger and Feelgood and run them down with a sit in nearly all distances at the moment but you cannot keep comming from last this is the big league and the mentioned three are no one trick ponies.

buster
    feelgood ran a last half of 55.4 after doing work early and ITMQ couldnt get near him after doing no work

nat
    Yes this is true Feelgood did all these things and ITMQ didn no work but came from near on last 5 length back on the turn to be beaten by a length and being held up by Villagem and Sleepy Trip till the straight. Sit sprint is his game but as I said he cannot keep comming from last to try and win in this company

Member Yearling MasterK is on a distinguished road
    Real Name
    Kurt Breen
    Occupation
    Student
    Mr Feelgood was New Zealand trained for a while and arent some of the owners New Zealanders?
    You may have pretty good horses but so do we and it makes it hard to come overseas and race over 3 consecutive weeks on a new track.
    Whats a Collingwood fan?

+ Reply to Thread