Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: M formosa

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Greg Hando will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hando

M formosa

Have whoever you want on but don't ever have yourself on

Senior Member 4YO eliteblood has a spectacular aura about eliteblood's Avatar
    Real Name
    Trevor Swan
    Horses
    Sabilize, Sushi Sushi, Golden Goddess,
    A six month suspension for pulling a horse up is not harsh IMO. In the "old days", it was a 12 month disqualification.
    If you want the sport cleaned up of drug cheats and drivers running dead, if you want the public perception of the sport improved and betting turnover increased before the industry becomes virtually extinct, then a six month disqualification is not too harsh.
    The cheating culture within harness racing must be stopped.
    Keep up the good work Reid Saunders.

Senior Member 2YO HISGEN65 will become famous soon enough HISGEN65's Avatar
    Real Name
    James Lewin
    Occupation
    Full time job..sadly
    Horses
    Sign of Perfecshon-Highview Sign
    I couldnt agree with you more Trevor...in my humble opinion race fixing,pulling up horses,team driving etc etc is more
    detrimental to the sport by a country mile then lets say,a trainer who slips his horse a bit of extra bicarb(which I dont condone either obviously)
    TAB turnover is what is drummed into us none stop...punters will not invest their hard earned dollars into our sport when blatant visual
    suspect occurings keep happening right in front of their eyes.As far as I see it that is the bottom line when discussing TAB turnover & the sport's attempt to recapture it.

Junior Member Yearling William will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    William Child
    All cheating is equally bad as far as i am concerned. Gambling sports simply must have a zero tolerance approach to cheating if they want to survive.

Junior Member Foal Loz1502 will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Mel Young
    Horses
    Browngirlintherain, Our Usain Bolt
    Some may see it differently but can see a comparison between the Formosa drive and the Willick drive yesterday at Menangle.....big difference in the penalty though.
    http://www.trotstv.com.au/?mc=ME161012&rn=2

+ Reply to Thread