Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Lance Armstrong

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Greg Hando will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hando
    Noticed that the mascot for the next tour de france is Pinnochio, ha ha seems appropriate.
    Have whoever you want on but don't ever have yourself on

Senior Member Horse Of The Year broncobrad has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Brad Leach
    Yes Greg, possibly the most ironic but easily the most stupid idea for a mascot since Izzy was introduced to the world for the Atlanta Olympics...Izzy, short for Whatizit.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...ascot_Izzy.jpg

Real Name
    Brad Leach
    Its only been about two weeks and already Armstrong has become yesterdays news, no longer stealing the limelight from the sport of cycling. Now shrouded in a cloud of deceit and set adrift by those that admired his feats, one has to wonder, does he miss the adulation, the fans, does he miss being in the public eye. Is this how the cheats of the sporting world spend their solitary moments, enshrined in a world that never really existed, reliving the glory days of him and his best mate EPO?

Cuts a sad figure in reality, yearning for attention no matter what the cost. He might have a few mates soon that he can call and relive those days of cheating.

Boo bloody hoo ... not!

http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=8563065

aussiebreno
    http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/mo...-1226553992130

There is a page on facebook along the lines of "Lance Armstrong is still the man'. One reinsman who is currently warned off has 'liked' this page on facebook. Not a good look for himself, hasn't learnt any lessons from his past misdemeanours and I really hope he gets a lengthy sentence.

Banned Gelding mary will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    mary hughes
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
    http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/mo...-1226553992130

There is a page on facebook along the lines of "Lance Armstrong is still the man'. One reinsman who is currently warned off has 'liked' this page on facebook. Not a good look for himself, hasn't learnt any lessons from his past misdemeanours and I really hope he gets a lengthy sentence.

I do not have facebook but his "liked" is obviously his mentalty , Dumb & Dummer !!. When you think about we have some real D--K H--DS in our game.

Real Name
    Brad Leach
    Can't say I've been a regular viewer of Oprah, but her upcoming interview will be compulsory viewing. She has a knack of getting her guests feeling very comfortable on her couch and shedding that outer skin. An obvious choice for Lance to 'fess up' with ... he will get the empathy factor working overtime. Just what will he admit to?

For mine, just an admission of complete and utter guilt would suffice with a whole-hearted apology to those fellow cyclists he has cheated, then watch him slither back into his hole ... never to compete again or make any further comment or public appearances. That would be good enough for me.

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    Thought this was pretty funny.

Senior Member Stallion Danno is a jewel in the rough
    Real Name
    Dan Gibson
    Occupation
    Driving 175:1 winners!
    Horses
    No Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple V View Post
    Thought this was pretty funny.
    well there you go, I thought this whole F....ing Opra sham was just telling us what we already know ( Lance is a drug cheat) so typical of the septics to find a way to make no news into BIG news and sell it for a tidy profit, for Fu...s sake EVERYBODY in the world KNOWS Lance has cheated big time, over and over again. BUT WAIT!!! Theres MORE!!, Triples post has enlightened us!!!!!???? when you inspect the picture, apparently Lance is a RIG!!! HA ha ha ha ha ha

Real Name
    Brad Leach
    Priceless Triple!! LOL

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    well there you go, I thought this whole F....ing Opra sham was just telling us what we already know ( Lance is a drug cheat) so typical of the septics to find a way to make no news into BIG news and sell it for a tidy profit, for Fu...s sake EVERYBODY in the world KNOWS Lance has cheated big time, over and over again. BUT WAIT!!! Theres MORE!!, Triples post has enlightened us!!!!!???? when you inspect the picture, apparently Lance is a RIG!!! HA ha ha ha ha ha
    [VVV] He is a Rig for sure Dan. He lost one of his Jatz to cancer a while back now.

+ Reply to Thread