Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Australian pacing championship/west australian pacing championship

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Atom View Post
    aussiebreno, with regards to the bunch of W.A. horses being M1/M2 in Victoria,just like to jolt your memory that ITMQ has just been treating all the Vic horses like a lot of MO's let alone M1's or 2's. You do keep banging on about Villagem and Make Mine Cullen over there and from what I've seen lately they have either trained off or are overrated.Our Malabar has been racing over here and has been lost in transit and I dare say so would a lot of the others.
    He beat Villagem by not even a half length last week, I'd like to see any WA horse give IMTQ a cart up into the race and still be that close to him at the finish. Villagem has not had one easy run since the Miracle Mile; the one oppurtunity that did present itself he pulled his brains apart. You cant do all the work in every race and expect to finish in the top3. To be getting as close as he has been in his rookie year on the Grand Circuit shows he will be the star of the future. If Villagem has trained off or is over-rated well then heck the rest of them are just plain ordinary.

Apart from the five WA horses I named the rest would get beaten 20m by ITMQ if they gave him a cart into it. Whereas almost all the Vic horses I mentioned plus some I forget, Chain of Command etc, wouldnt be beaten not too far.

Look at Village of Dreams; I didnt even name him in my original list. He got with 1/2 metre of ITMQ. And you guessed it; Village of Dreams is a Victorian M2!!!

buster
    funny how WA's best horse by 100m only just got past village em after having a perfect cart up on his back and is a sit sprinter and karloo mick stuck with him as well

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Karloo Micks run was excellent, watched the last 200m several times and he was climbing all over the front horses, couldn't get out. If he had of got out even 100m from the post he would very nearly of got 2nd!
    Shame he is now spelling...was just getting his mojo back!

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Mighty Atom will become famous soon enough Mighty Atom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rod Reeves
    Occupation
    retired
    This will be my last post on this topic and before you say-oh good-just like to ask how did you like the APC last night? Another great spectacle put on by G.P. Flat out from start to finish in a 1.56.2 mile rate and won by one of Aus's top couple of mares.How I would love to see a Melton or Menangle over here.then you really would see some sensational times.Oh, and to all of you who think that W.A. FFAlls are inferior to Vic's just have a look at that fabulous line up of FFA stars at Melton on 5th Feb, the won in which Washakie won by a mile in 1.56.5. Oh and don't forget that Washakie and that other very good Queensland horse-Motu Crusader are both owned in W.A. Probably sent east to race because of the more centralized racing Catch you later!

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Great run by the winner, well deserved, i feel she is pretty much WA's number 2 pacer.
    What was the driver of Has the Answers doing? As the field was settling he was gonna end up in the 1/1 , but eased, to let another horse (the name escapes me) into the 1/1.
    Shortly after off he goes trying to get the lead (was never going to happen based on the first 2 horses up front and the 2100m) , and of course trapped 3 wide, runs last. Terrible.

Mighty Atom, relax.
    You are verging on sounding like a Tasmanian not being able to take Gedlee opinions,
    Or a Kiwi with a chip on his shoulder about AUS vs NZ credentials in the Harness World.

buster
    washakie won an ordinary FFA and he was beaten about 5 metres in your top features..enough said

-you'll have to remind me what races motu crusader has won after being bought for 300k?

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Mighty Atom will become famous soon enough Mighty Atom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rod Reeves
    Occupation
    retired
    Hi maorisidol, yes, Has The Answers is a bit of an enigma.His pet distances are 1700 & 2100 metres providing he can get to the front.Leave him alone to bowl along and you wont run him down. I'm A Rocket Star knows how to beat him, he sits on the outside and puts pressure on him all the way.He's beaten H.T.A. three times this way. All I can say is that Has The Answers must have the best set of legs in the business.How many starts has he had?. He races every week and sometimes mid week as well.

nat
    The driver on Has The Answers was driving a very very tired horse who has been in since Noah's was a boy and should have been spelled months ago

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Atom View Post
    This will be my last post on this topic and before you say-oh good-just like to ask how did you like the APC last night? Another great spectacle put on by G.P. Flat out from start to finish in a 1.56.2 mile rate and won by one of Aus's top couple of mares.How I would love to see a Melton or Menangle over here.then you really would see some sensational times.Oh, and to all of you who think that W.A. FFAlls are inferior to Vic's just have a look at that fabulous line up of FFA stars at Melton on 5th Feb, the won in which Washakie won by a mile in 1.56.5. Oh and don't forget that Washakie and that other very good Queensland horse-Motu Crusader are both owned in W.A. Probably sent east to race because of the more centralized racing Catch you later!
    Didnt watch the APC - but I see a mare sat 3 wide and still won. Now unless she is a Blossom Lady then you cant call the WA FFA ranks strong.
    FFA @ Melton last week, hello did you not see a race called the Hunter Cup. 6 Vic FFAers were in that field, with the best two Smoken Up and Melpark Major out injured/let up.

buster
    the horses that washakie beat were also rans again tonight at terang and melton last night

+ Reply to Thread