Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Australian pacing championship/west australian pacing championship

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Mighty Atom will become famous soon enough Mighty Atom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rod Reeves
    Occupation
    retired
    Hello nat, or since" Adam wore shorts"/totally agree with you.That trainer just runs them into the ground.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Hey did you see they have renamed the Aus Pacing Championships AND they are running it again this Friday night!!!
    This week they are calling it The Governors Cup and have dropped the prizemoney to $50K

buster
    WA would be the only state with enough money to run the race every year

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by buster View Post
    WA would be the only state with enough money to run the race every year
    Going off on a tangent...could NSW now bring back the Ben Hur? 2700 (or whatever that trip is) around Menangle?

buster
    its very disappointing but i dont think they are going to race over 2300m for mobile races, which for the good horses might as well be 1609

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Hey Buster
    I'd like to see a 2 mile mobile start race with all the big guns, it would be interesting to see what mile rate they could cut out.

Member Yearling maestro will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Unknown
    The racing in WA is the best. I'm in Sydney but the majority of my punting is in WA. They do their homework and more importantly, have a go.

triplev123
    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Atom View Post
    Hello nat, or since" Adam wore shorts"/totally agree with you.That trainer just runs them into the ground.
    I like one that I only heard for the first time very recently "As old as God's dog".

buster
    Quote Originally Posted by maestro View Post
    The racing in WA is the best. I'm in Sydney but the majority of my punting is in WA. They do their homework and more importantly, have a go.
    i prefer nsw and vic racing for punting because not everyone is trying as hard as they do in the west, a more leaders get a breather which i like (same goes for the big money days, everyone trys just a bit too hard)

nat
    Hi Mighty Atom

I love Has The Answers but he should have had some let ups during the season if he was to compete at the top level races with any hope he is capable

+ Reply to Thread