Greg The Great

interdom 2013

With early markets released,
    Who is your pic, and
    who shows best value?

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Greg Hando will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hando
    Well Big Mac i don't believe it should be called the Inter Dominion perhaps The Dominion Free For All but for what it's worth maybe a NZ trained horse this year. If Terror To Love holds his form he should be right in it and maybe Sushi Sushi for an upset or even Excel Stride with a sit.
    Have whoever you want on but don't ever have yourself on

Senior Member Horse Of The Year broncobrad has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Brad Leach
    Just like the Melbourne Cup, trying to pick the winner this early is fraught with danger especially with the new qualifying conditions in place. Its possible, the best horses might not even make it to Sydney. That said, I can't help myself. Can Quinny bring his west coast form with him? Can Terror To Love bring his NZ form with him. He had 2 cracks this time last year, a credible 2nd to Mr Feelgood in 1.51 and a nervous drive was his undoing in the MM going way too early.

Like to see how Lanercost is going after such a long lay-off, the 60/1 looks juicy odds and Bitobliss keeps getting better and better after his crippling injury. Sushi really is hitting his straps too, Natalie certainly looks comfortable in the bike and who knows, could be the start of another great relationship after Blackie.

At this stage though there is way too much water to flow under the bridge before we will have any idea what the final field would look like.

aussiebreno
    Can the mods please change the title to Ben Hur Invitational as the Interdom is no more.

ITMQ is clear top pick at the moment.

Market is about 1000% (ok maybe I'm exagerating) and I wouldn't contemplate betting.

+ Reply to Thread