Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: thornyyyyyy

triplev123
    Be that as it may I'm not talking secrets here Buster, I'm talking straight up legal liables. Currently you don't have a leg to stand on.

buster
    X
    Last edited by buster; 02-28-2011 at 11:19 AM.

triplev123
    You'd be surprised...but it's your party Buster. Knock yourself out.

buster
    X
    Last edited by buster; 02-28-2011 at 11:19 AM.

Member Yearling maestro will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Unknown
    Mr Anthony looked good tonight. Always had ability but went off the boil for Webster, off ordinary draws mostly. I was bullish on him if there was some support for him on Fixed Odds, there was. Happy Days !!

I tipped you guys into Pacific Playgirl a few days ago in the Ladyship Mile thread below. Even happier days !!

buster
    X
    Last edited by buster; 02-28-2011 at 11:20 AM.

triplev123
    Stacks of back class for Mister Anthony, a carbon copy of Dartmoor, well placed & got the bickies. Indy Village, don't know much about the horse but in similar company it dealt to them by 15m with a mile in 1:54.5 last time out & only narrowly beaten the previous outing, again in similar company so no suprises. Last but not least, Dartmoor himself gets the $ once again. Same story, very well placed, no Blacks A Fake or ITMQ in there, home & hosed.

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by triplev123 View Post
    Stacks of back class for Mister Anthony, a carbon copy of Dartmoor, well placed & got the bickies. Indy Village, don't know much about the horse but in similar company it dealt to them by 15m with a mile in 1:54.5 last time out & only narrowly beaten the previous outing, again in similar company so no suprises. Last but not least, Dartmoor himself gets the $ once again. Same story, very well placed, no Blacks A Fake or ITMQ in there, home & hosed.
    Stacks of back class about Mr Anthony? This was an M1-M3. Ran in a claimer last start. Before that ran down the track twice to an M1. Was beaten by a M0 4yo a few starts back. So if anything he was up in class. If you go back further his next few was worse than midfield in M2/M3s - last night only had one M1 in the M1/M3 so hardly a difference. The field last night included an Inter Heat placegetter, a horse that ran in the Inter heats yet he got beat soundly beat by M0 and M1 class horses his last couple but last night was taking on M2/M3 horses.

buster
    X
    Last edited by buster; 02-28-2011 at 11:20 AM.

Member Yearling maestro will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Unknown
    That was a weak M2-M3 though Breno.

+ Reply to Thread